Which kid are you in school
-
@Calistaa im the one always making the class laugh/always getting in trouble/ the stoner
-
The popular kid, Everybody knows me. They look up to me.
-
@la-pendaja
2 face?đ -
Or people knew me as the âDesperate boyâ back in middle school because I was desperate for a Gf. Lowkey the shit was funny.
-
@á´á´á´á´É˘á´á´ I feel like anyone who calls themselves the popular kid isnât popular whatsoeverđđ
-
@702-cupidzz Nah. I am very VERY popular.
-
@á´á´á´á´É˘á´á´
I doubt that cuz anyone I know who has said theyâre popular isnâtâŚđđš -
@702-cupidzz Lol but Im not like that. I just talk to a lot of people and be nice. Me being the best version of myself got me to the point too where the whole high school knows âBig mike.â I only been at the deer creek district for three years and hell, People in 7th grade know me and heard about me and I donât even know them lmao. Most people know me for my chillness and dumbness. Then people know me for helpful and respectful I am.
-
@á´á´á´á´É˘á´á´
Welp then, I guess Iâm popular too cuz people know me, although thatâs not how I thought it worked.đđ -
@702-cupidzz If you hang out with alot of people and your cool. Then you are popular. In a GOOD way.
-
And people like you and enjoy being around you.
-
@702-cupidzz LMAOo noo like if you say something about someone i know as a friend ima be fake not like a two face lol
-
@á´á´á´á´É˘á´á´
I talk with half the school, I fw almost everyone and the high schoolers toođĽ˛đĽ˛ I donât rlly got problems w anyone besides sum of the 6th and 7th grade girls ion kno if they like talking to me but ya -
@la-pendaja
Das 2 face cuz to one person youâre doing this and saying this shi then to another youâre being nice nd shi -
@702-cupidzz well probably but if they did something that wasnt cool or nice like the popluar people dont like me so i have to be nice to them bc therye mean asf
-
@la-pendaja
Oh ya ify đŻđŻ -
@702-cupidzz fss