Who do you have blocked?
-
@Tsunamii no balls š you canāt block me tho
-
If you blocked every single user the page will be 90% more boring and you will probably leave
-
@Tsunamii if u did that, why even bother having an account.
-
Itās nice to see no one has me blocked :)
-
fr
-
i dont think no one has me blocked
-
@XxYour_local_scorpio_xX Cause he blocked you
-
The user michi slandered me and got what they wanted, ~3 people blocked me for no actual reason.
-
@Tsunamii i once had u blocked
-
@1zzylmao Ok
-
I donāt really care if anyone blocks me, I still will be on global assistance

-
@burd-2-0 same š¤£
-
Sips coffee š
-
@burd-2-0
Hereās mine -
Shinra Kusakabe
ITS NOT LETTINV ME SHOW IT -
Shinra Kusakabe here one sec
-
-
no one lol
I donāt really fight or hate people -
@I_LĆøve_ZĆøf
Ty -


