Your browser does not seem to support JavaScript. As a result, your viewing experience will be diminished, and you have been placed in read-only mode.
Please download a browser that supports JavaScript, or enable it if it's disabled (i.e. NoScript).
Hood Again? lmao
@MichaelDaGrapeBoi go to my twitter account imtechnojoel and check the following iswearitsnotmyfaultifollowsomanyaccountsthatarensfwaccounts
@Izzy who tf tryna hurt my twin and why
@MichaelDaGrapeBoi :0 u do??? Wanna play together???
GAY
GAY POST
@Full-Out-Rylie and i get to the toilet to make a poopoo heda heww naaa
@Angel_Dust same
@Ditto-2-0 where the heckins you come from
Type shit
devil.girl YES
fortntie gamer balls real??? the real austin!?!
@Jeffrey-Dahmer_17 said in I’m bored, so ask me anything:
whos hotter- ryan reynolds or mark wahlberg?
mark wahlberg 100%
yes vary
@Niencraft No need to fear, all of us will just try for 420
@finn-dfw-u what do you do when BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BAAAAAAA BABABABABABABABABA BABA BABA BA BA BA BAAAAAAAAAAAAA?
It doesn’t change anything ultimately
yay
Knox I used to go by “Undertoad Mario|LV1|HP10/10|” for a while until I changed it in 2022.