Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    324 Topics
    3k Posts
    i.luv.unicornsI

    you can call me fia or gourdy

    she/any

    13

    fictkin & yumeshipper

    neurodivergent please be patient

    dms are open, im bad at conversation and honestly really awkward so im sorry

    not my first second or third time on here [quitting is impossible]

    geuss who 🤔

    i like dandys world , demonology , drawing , poppy playtime … yeah

    ^ PLAY ROBLOX WITH ME PLEASE

    i also really like pepsi

  • 457 Topics
    2k Posts
    zackZ

    3696593043_77911437721987_1791253881293.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791161091626.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791160816588.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791245935476.png

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    zackZ

    the audacity on you to cool down quickly when hot or warm but spend hours cold

    spend hours hot you motherfucker I dont want to reheat you 3 times an hour

  • HAPPY NEW YEARSSSS

    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    97 Views
    ?

    Happy 2023! I hope it turns out to be a good year for all of you <3

  • Pick a couple to matchin with ur bf/gf

    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    243 Views
    Ŵølƒy_Hellhøund_Likes_PizzaŴ

    Neither

  • 2023 BITCHES-

    Moved
    47
    2 Votes
    47 Posts
    898 Views
    Gollum89G

    eggs

  • Bro who did this?

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    72 Views
    ?

    @ZaZa Shit’s funny af

  • beansssssssssssssssssss

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    60 Views
    Ŵølƒy_Hellhøund_Likes_PizzaŴ

    Cameron yes

  • I haven't heard this since I was 5

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    40 Views
    Ŵølƒy_Hellhøund_Likes_PizzaŴ

    Cameron yassss

  • BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    44 Views
  • Welp rate me 1-10

    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    1k Views
    ?

    10/10

  • Here, we can see a dead mppc, sadly, no one is here to witness

    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    166 Views
    DuncanD

    @tøxîç-vèñøm a

  • Gnnnnnnnnnnn peepsss

    9
    1 Votes
    9 Posts
    74 Views
    Ŵølƒy_Hellhøund_Likes_PizzaŴ

    @Jaylaaa bye

  • HAPPPY NEWWWW YEARSSSSSSSS

    6
    1 Votes
    6 Posts
    87 Views
    ?

    @roach-3 IDK U JUST SEEMED SUS MY GUY

  • This topic is deleted!

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2 Views
  • Le gasp oml

    34
    0 Votes
    34 Posts
    723 Views
    CameronC

    @The-Overseer bro hasnt talked to me in a whole month

  • This topic is deleted!

    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    22 Views
  • HAPPY NEW YEARS

    Moved
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    66 Views
    Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH

    Happy New year!!

  • 5:05 pog :]

    1
    1 Votes
    1 Posts
    34 Views
    alyx.iz.in.starzzA

    its fr 5:05 am when im typing soooo

    I’m going back to 505
    If it’s a seven hour flight or a forty-five minute drive
    In my imagination, you’re waitin’ lyin’ on your side
    With your hands between your thighs
    Stop and wait a sec
    When you look at me like that, my darlin’, what did you expect?
    I’d probably still adore you with your hands around my neck
    Or I did last time I checked
    Not shy of a spark
    The knife twists at the thought that I should fall short of the mark
    Frightened by the bite, though it’s no harsher than the bark
    The middle of adventure, such a perfect place to start
    I’m going back to 505
    If it’s a seven hour flight or a forty-five minute drive
    In my imagination, you’re waitin’ lyin’ on your side
    With your hands between your thighs
    But I crumble completely when you cry
    It seems like once again you’ve had to greet me with goodbye
    I’m always just about to go and spoil a surprise
    Take my hands off of your eyes too soon
    I’m going back to 505
    If it’s a seven hour flight or a forty-five minute drive
    In my imagination, you’re waitin’ lyin’ on your side
    With your hands between your thighs and a smile

  • This topic is deleted!

    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    16 Views
  • doing one of these

    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    138 Views
    alyx.iz.in.starzzA

    @Izzy damn bro

  • Dododo don’t mind me

    5
    1 Votes
    5 Posts
    90 Views
    ?

    @welmyymelmyy exactly. I have been going steady with a girlfriend for almost a year

  • Copying clay lol

    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    185 Views
    ?

    @Izzy ty u-u

1

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

569.0k

Posts