Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    324 Topics
    3k Posts
    i.luv.unicornsI

    you can call me fia or gourdy

    she/any

    13

    fictkin & yumeshipper

    neurodivergent please be patient

    dms are open, im bad at conversation and honestly really awkward so im sorry

    not my first second or third time on here [quitting is impossible]

    geuss who 🤔

    i like dandys world , demonology , drawing , poppy playtime … yeah

    ^ PLAY ROBLOX WITH ME PLEASE

    i also really like pepsi

  • 457 Topics
    2k Posts
    zackZ

    3696593043_77911437721987_1791253881293.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791161091626.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791160816588.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791245935476.png

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    YourLocalDumbassY

    if someone looked at me when i was 14 and said i would have some pretty, anime-esque character as my profile picture, i woulda bitchslapped them so hard.
    anyways so check out hatsune mizi.
    ㅤ❤︎ㅤ _ mizi.jpeg

  • self explanitory little thing for all of my fellow emos

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    82 Views
    ?

    @quirked-up-white-boy IM NOT OKAY I PROMISE-

  • boob velseb

    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    139 Views
    TadpoleT

    r/creepyasterisks?

  • Good playlist

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    49 Views
    ?

    Shadow agreed

  • Imma name the races of all meh grandparents (including great grandparents)

    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    190 Views
    ?

    No wonder why I like the Hispanic culture :)

    Like Dia de los muertos

  • weather has been fucking with me

    Moved
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    78 Views
    ?

    gonna try my best to get the nurse to call my mom :satan:

  • copying zofya who copied laws, am i attractive

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    80 Views
    spidermeowS

    @RyLIE-Offline ron weaslay

  • Rylie<3333333

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    53 Views
    ArtemisA

    @RyLIE-Offline awwwww

  • This topic is deleted!

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    12 Views
  • shadowo i see you

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    36 Views
    ?

    02fd2f21-2393-4d9c-ace3-af7e4bad701d-image.png

  • you ever miss relationships like this?

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    308 Views
    ?

    Ky.Is.High. the longest relationship ive ever had was with clay- pfft
    i still have emails that i go back to sometimes tbh

  • Well its Official.

    7
    1 Votes
    7 Posts
    112 Views
    A

    @MENACE-TO-SOCIETY It’s been an awesome journey together man. It’s crazy how time flew by. I want to thank you for all the times we spent together, all the times we laughed and all the good moments we had in general. You were always like an older brother to me man know that. So thank you for being there for me big bro. I will never forget all the moments we had together alongside Zof. I wish you nothing but the best for your bright future ahead of you.
    Know that I will always be here for u whatever reason. I will always make sure you have someone to talk to, and have someone to laugh with. Saying all of that, I hate to say this but goodbye. 😭
    Take care big bro😔💪💙

  • let ur anger off on me

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    105 Views
    ?

    Shazz_ Ikr?? Thank you 👏
    @Jullianna Okay, I already feel guilty. But.
    How many times are you going to ask people “smash or pass”, because it’s got to be at least the 5th time I’ve seen it. I despise that trend. Please let it die in a hole. Stop bringing it back.

  • join for menace UnU

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    136 Views
    ?

    Ky.Is.High. Is this a group? I need to join

  • be mad at me here.

    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    371 Views
    ?

    @The_Happy_Panda This shouldn’t exist in my opinion lol ❤️

  • If there was one thing you could change about me, what would it be?

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    66 Views
    ?

    @Laws I- whast

  • time to be sus :>

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    44 Views
    ?

    @Jullianna Can you please not create inappropriate topics… Nobody wants to read this kind of thing.

  • btw uh is this a weird thing to ask for a cw/tw on >_>'

    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    162 Views
    ?

    spidermeow Well, I don’t really suggest revenge. I know it might feel good to get back at someone for treating you like dirt, but life’s not about eye for and eye. I once knew two guys who did some very terrible things against me. I was very hurt by them, but I never seeked revenge because I knew that’d make me no better than them. You can inform your friends what this person’s done to you with the intention of saving them the trouble of this character. But I wouldn’t publicly tell them to ruin their rep so you can harm them. Maybe just the dm’s if you really wanted to tell someone. The best thing you can do is to just detox from them. If you feel that strongly about not wanting to be their friend (which I completely understand), just remove them from your life and start working away from them instead of lingering that relationship with wanting revenge. This is not me telling you what to do, and I know you weren’t asking my opinion on what to do… But just a thought I suppose. I hope all will end well with you and recovering from this person.

  • I am so evil.

    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    101 Views
    ?

    @The-Missing-Eye “photoshop” yet i posted the image so fasst?

  • litterally, obsessed, relatable, just yes

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    96 Views
    Ky.Is.High.K

  • Tried to make me... on Ai

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    75 Views
    ?

    @Jullianna im falling in love with myself 🙁

0

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

569.0k

Posts