Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    324 Topics
    3k Posts
    i.luv.unicornsI

    you can call me fia or gourdy

    she/any

    13

    fictkin & yumeshipper

    neurodivergent please be patient

    dms are open, im bad at conversation and honestly really awkward so im sorry

    not my first second or third time on here [quitting is impossible]

    geuss who 🤔

    i like dandys world , demonology , drawing , poppy playtime … yeah

    ^ PLAY ROBLOX WITH ME PLEASE

    i also really like pepsi

  • 457 Topics
    2k Posts
    zackZ

    3696593043_77911437721987_1791253881293.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791161091626.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791160816588.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791245935476.png

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    SoverignS

    zack okay but in all seriousness i hope hes okay because people are saying he may be going under religious psychosis and everyone under that deserves the help and support they need

  • is it bad i want to text my ex (repost)

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    103 Views
    ZangZ

    @elliot_satan MY*

  • This topic is deleted!

    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    7 Views
  • bruh

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    145 Views
    DuncanD

    @Laws nor
    sleep is for le week

  • songs

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    192 Views
    zofya406Z

    @Duncan-Away yes

  • uhh..-

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    80 Views
    DuncanD

    ɬơɖơཞơƙı DuncanTheCanMan on spotify

  • WHO WANTS TO MATCH PFPS WITH ME

    94
    0 Votes
    94 Posts
    8k Views
    DuncanD

    @elliot_satan As I said, she knew it would have consequences
    I’m done having pity for you Kylo. You love causing drama, and a lot of things that happened to you were your own fault.

  • I made a song :)

    1
  • riddles

    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    299 Views
    ?

    @FinnyWinny you got all of them right : D

  • How I'm feeling

    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    294 Views
    ?

    how I’m feeling
    We’re no strangers to love
    You know the rules and so do I (do I)
    A full commitment’s what I’m thinking of
    You wouldn’t get this from any other guy
    I just wanna tell you how I’m feeling
    Gotta make you understand
    Never gonna give you up
    Never gonna let you down
    Never gonna run around and desert you
    Never gonna make you cry
    Never gonna say goodbye
    Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
    We’ve known each other for so long
    Your heart’s been aching, but you’re too shy to say it (say it)
    Inside, we both know what’s been going on (going on)
    We know the game and we’re gonna play it
    And if you ask me how I’m feeling
    Don’t tell me you’re too blind to see
    Never gonna give you up
    Never gonna let you down
    Never gonna run around and desert you
    Never gonna make you cry
    Never gonna say goodbye
    Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
    Never gonna give you up
    Never gonna let you down
    Never gonna run around and desert you
    Never gonna make you cry
    Never gonna say goodbye
    Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
    We’ve known each other for so long
    Your heart’s been aching, but you’re too shy to say it (to say it)
    Inside, we both know what’s been going on (going on)
    We know the game and we’re gonna play it
    I just wanna tell you how I’m feeling
    Gotta make you understand
    Never gonna give you up
    Never gonna let you down
    Never gonna run around and desert you
    Never gonna make you cry
    Never gonna say goodbye
    Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
    Never gonna give you up
    Never gonna let you down
    Never gonna run around and desert you
    Never gonna make you cry
    Never gonna say goodbye
    Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
    Never gonna give you up
    Never gonna let you down
    Never gonna run around and desert you
    Never gonna make you cry
    Never gonna say goodbye
    Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

  • anyone wants to add me here's my stuff-

    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    168 Views
    ?

    @MichaelDaGrapeBoi
    Alr, well I added u on insta .-.

  • Sparrow

    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    390 Views
    ?

    Knox I can imagine what dog you drew but I know you can draw good too. By practice!

  • YES SO TRUE

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    163 Views
    zofya406Z

    @アストルフォ thank you

  • Wow she blocked me.

    53
    0 Votes
    53 Posts
    1k Views
    ?

    @MichaelDaGrapeBoi Da mia

  • 5 Votes
    29 Posts
    905 Views
    zofya406Z

    @Laws lmao

  • .... q-q

    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    270 Views
    ?

    @702-_-Jas 💀

  • i need advice

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    74 Views
    ?

    @Sorry-Its-Sage i got it don’t dm me pls stop cri-

  • who wnna to matching pfps?

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    137 Views
    ?

    @Hi_its_Addielyn mhm.

  • Who wanna follow me on spotify?

    25
    0 Votes
    25 Posts
    526 Views
    ?

    Angel how was i mad by using a period

  • boosting posts

    71
    0 Votes
    71 Posts
    2k Views
    ?

    @Hi_its_Addielyn said in boosting posts:

    @Hi_its_Addielyn said in boosting posts:

    @Hi_its_Addielyn said in boosting posts:

    @Hi_its_Addielyn

  • follow me on spotifyyyy

    1

3

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.9k

Posts