Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    324 Topics
    3k Posts
    i.luv.unicornsI

    you can call me fia or gourdy

    she/any

    13

    fictkin & yumeshipper

    neurodivergent please be patient

    dms are open, im bad at conversation and honestly really awkward so im sorry

    not my first second or third time on here [quitting is impossible]

    geuss who 🤔

    i like dandys world , demonology , drawing , poppy playtime … yeah

    ^ PLAY ROBLOX WITH ME PLEASE

    i also really like pepsi

  • 457 Topics
    2k Posts
    zackZ

    3696593043_77911437721987_1791253881293.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791161091626.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791160816588.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791245935476.png

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    iwantyoutoperishI

    Artemis said in The stuff I got from renfair a few days ago:

    asuna and then my fiancé is going as kitito from sword art online

    SAO mentioned… I’m not far into the series (only ep 5 I believe) but so far it’s soo good 🤤

  • This topic is deleted!

    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    10 Views
  • i know no one asked but

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    63 Views
    ?

    @Ternopil yay

  • i'v never been so exided in my life-

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    114 Views
    ?

    @You_Can_Call_Me_Mommy It’s fabulous. Also reminds me of…
    download (1).jpeg

  • lel

    27
    0 Votes
    27 Posts
    778 Views
    Ky.Is.High.K

    @jester-is-a-meme idk T-T

  • someone please talk me out of buying squirrell hand thingies

    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    274 Views
    ?

    @You_Can_Call_Me_Mommy @Michael-Afton-Ig You don’t know what I really meant 🤣

  • yall im a simp and i admit it-

    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    317 Views
    Ky.Is.High.K

    scarlet lol damn-

  • give

    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    560 Views
  • I need friends

    42
    0 Votes
    42 Posts
    2k Views
    ?

    @Duchess no

  • heh, this song is fucking sad but it's good.

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    94 Views
    ?

    @Rylie-Aspen-Away or uh-

    song link:
    https://open.spotify.com/track/1ugQtcwmKOXvKAYzhjncmv?si=b4cd3b1509674a35

    song lyrics:
    I was wrong to say I loved her, I was wrong to think I’m right
    When I told her it was over, oh my darling I had lied
    I’ve been running from my demons, afraid to look behind
    I’ve been running from myself, afraid of what I’d find
    But how am I supposed to love you when I don’t love who I am?
    And how could I give you all of me when I’m only half a man?
    'Cause I’m a sinking ship that’s burning, so let go of my hand
    Oh how can I give you all of me when I’m only half a man?
    And now I’m stuck in this hotel room by a cold neon light
    And I’ve been waiting for an answer, but it won’t come tonight
    And every bottle I have stolen lay shattered on the floor
    What’s broken can’t be whole anymore
    But how am I supposed to love you when I don’t love who I am?
    And how could I give you all of me when I’m only half a man?
    'Cause I’m a sinking ship that’s burning, so let go of my hand
    Oh how can I give you all of me when I’m only half a man?
    And no one can ever hurt me like I hurt myself
    'Cause I’m made out of stone
    And I’m beyond help, don’t give your heart to me
    But how am I supposed to love you when I don’t love who I am?
    And how could I give you all of me when I’m only half a man?
    'Cause I’m a sinking ship that’s burning, so let go of my hand
    Oh how can I give you all of me when I’m only half a man?
    Hmm, hmm, hmm, hmm

  • 4k?

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    148 Views
    ?

    scarlet lol lmao

  • this gave me chicken skin

    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    180 Views
    Ky.Is.High.K

    @jester-is-a-meme tf-

  • PINKKKKK <3

    78
    0 Votes
    78 Posts
    2k Views
    ?

    Ky.Is.High. Lmaoooooo thats nice

  • How guys sound trying to deepen their voices

    54
    1 Votes
    54 Posts
    2k Views
    Ky.Is.High.K

    Shadow ;//////; i luv itt

  • Bro people you'd simp for or who simp for you

    86
    0 Votes
    86 Posts
    3k Views
    Ky.Is.High.K

    Shadow damn ;w;

  • which lovejoy songs should i sing

    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    163 Views
    scarlet lolS

    @Clay yey

  • who wants to hear me sing uh these songs,

    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    152 Views
    ?

    @Clay pog-

  • Do any of yall just listen to straight beats?

    28
    0 Votes
    28 Posts
    821 Views
    ?

    Duncan Goood

  • This topic is deleted!

    42
    0 Votes
    42 Posts
    27 Views
  • You ever feel like a jack ass?

    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    158 Views
    YaBoiPhantomY

    @Umbreon that was yesterday-

  • cute dog wut do u rate her

    23
    1 Votes
    23 Posts
    2k Views
    DuncanD

    9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999/10

i.luv.unicornsI

4

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.9k

Posts