Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    324 Topics
    3k Posts
    i.luv.unicornsI

    you can call me fia or gourdy

    she/any

    13

    fictkin & yumeshipper

    neurodivergent please be patient

    dms are open, im bad at conversation and honestly really awkward so im sorry

    not my first second or third time on here [quitting is impossible]

    geuss who 🤔

    i like dandys world , demonology , drawing , poppy playtime … yeah

    ^ PLAY ROBLOX WITH ME PLEASE

    i also really like pepsi

  • 457 Topics
    2k Posts
    zackZ

    3696593043_77911437721987_1791253881293.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791161091626.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791160816588.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791245935476.png

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    ArtemisA

    A few days ago I went to reb fair, I got tw crystal rocks basically, and then a cute little glass foxy it seems like. I also got 3 tails black and blue,green and black and then a white/brown one. I dressed up as my fursona and I had my head on and my fiancé went to buy me a pickle and we got one and the guy was like “open your mouth” and shoves the pile in our mouth lol it was funny. Then we had a quesadilla

    Anyway yeah, next year I’m going as asuna and then my fiancé is going as kitito from sword art online

  • my bsf of 5 yrs..his dad died :<

    2
    1 Votes
    2 Posts
    84 Views
    ?

    @Monkeyz_4Lif3 May he rest in peace ❤ 🙏

  • not me listening to depressing music and crying-

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    148 Views
    datgirlnirellyD

    @Alexx ONG

  • who else watches JoJo?

    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    310 Views
    datgirlnirellyD

    @MikelyDaGrapeBoi lmfaoo

  • @Ditto Man

    36
    0 Votes
    36 Posts
    2k Views
    ?

    @Ditto-Man have fun getting your toes chopped off

  • Soft Boy<3 ((Wilbur Soot))

    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    198 Views
    ArtemisA

    e

  • This is like the best song from Limp Bizkit other than Behind Blue Eyes

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    38 Views
    ?

    https://open.spotify.com/track/5cZqsjVs6MevCnAkasbEOX?si=c37b0810d3e64119

    Song
    Break Stuff

    Lyrics,
    Its just one of those days
    Where you don’t want to wake up
    Everything is fucked
    Everybody sucks
    You don’t really know why
    But you want to justify
    Rippin’ someone’s head off
    No human contact
    And if you interact
    Your life is on contract
    Your best bet is to stay away motherfucker
    It’s just one of those days
    It’s all about the he-says, she-says bullshit
    I think you better quit, let the shit slip
    Or you’ll be leaving with a fat lip
    It’s all about the he-says, she-says bullshit
    I think you better quit, talking that shit
    Its just one of those days
    Feeling like a freight train
    First one to complain
    Leaves with a bloodstain
    Damn right I’m a maniac
    You better watch your back
    Cause I’m fucking up your program
    And then your stuck up
    You just lucked up
    Next in line to get fucked up
    Your best bet is to stay away motherfucker
    It’s just one of those days
    It’s all about the he-says, she-says bullshit
    I think you better quit, let the shit slip
    Or you’ll be leaving with a fat lip
    It’s all about the he-says, she-says bullshit
    I think you better quit, talking that shit
    Punk, so come and get it
    I feel like shit
    My suggestion, is to keep your distance
    Cause right now I’m dangerous
    We’ve all felt like shit
    And been treated like shit
    All those motherfuckers
    That want to step up
    I hope you know, I pack a chainsaw
    I’ll skin your ass raw
    And if my day keeps going this way, I just might
    Break something tonight
    I pack a chainsaw
    I’ll skin your ass raw
    And if my day keeps going this way, I just might
    Break something tonight
    I pack a chainsaw
    I’ll skin your ass raw
    And if my day keeps going this way, I just might
    Break your fucking face tonight
    Give me something to break
    Just give me something to break
    How bout yer fucking face
    I hope you know, I pack a chainsaw
    What!
    A chainsaw
    What!
    A motherfucking chainsaw
    What!
    So come and get it
    It’s all about the he-says, she-says bullshit
    I think you better quit, let the shit slip
    Or you’ll be leaving with a fat lip
    It’s all about the he-says, she-says bullshit
    I think you better quit, talking that shit
    Punk, so come and get it

  • goodbye

    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    172 Views
    ?

    pog

  • What is your fav song or artist

    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    516 Views
    ?

    MCR, Nickelback, Green Day, FOB, Panic! At The Disco, and Wilbor Soot-

  • This joke is not funny

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    236 Views
    ?

    CannibalismSkeleton 😂 That is a good one. @MrTree showed me these two which are my favorite so far:

    How does moses make tea? He brews 😂

    What kind of exercise does a lazy person do? Diddly squats 😂

  • ban frisky now

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    79 Views
    ?

    @Ternopil Frisky as in the Cat Chow? lol

  • Are any of you exept mike leos?

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    83 Views
    Lucinda..L

    ???

  • They cant pull all nighters

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    197 Views
    ?

    @MENACE-TO-SOCIETY That is 100% me. I can’t even count how many times I have fell asleep talking to someone 😂

  • why do ppl miss consept cyber bullying and protecting :/

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    76 Views
    Lucinda..L

    like fr why-

  • Im quitting mpp..

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    278 Views
    ?

    Your local cat lover Awe, you’ll miss me? That’s sweet.
    Well, have fun! I’ll miss you too <33

  • just gotta hide everything with a smile :):

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    144 Views
    ?

    @Duchess
    I think it was a quote, and she just agreed to it :^
    Also, the part where you said “I hope you’re doing alright, monkey.” Made me laugh, I don’t know why

  • peep the new pfp and bckgrnd

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    147 Views
    ] - Jinx - []

    peep it before it peeps you

  • family

    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    211 Views
    ?

    @Alexx Obviously it is all a friendly joke haha, we know it’s odd. I think it’s funny.

  • should i listen to depressing songs again?

    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    407 Views
    Lucinda..L

    @J-u-n Mk

  • v

    1
    1 Votes
    1 Posts
    65 Views
    ?

    Why is it when I make a post demanding you to show hands, everyone starts making posts to reveal themselves?

  • I was afk and I flew off the map.

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    85 Views
    ?

    lmao

2

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.9k

Posts