Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    324 Topics
    3k Posts
    i.luv.unicornsI

    you can call me fia or gourdy

    she/any

    13

    fictkin & yumeshipper

    neurodivergent please be patient

    dms are open, im bad at conversation and honestly really awkward so im sorry

    not my first second or third time on here [quitting is impossible]

    geuss who 🤔

    i like dandys world , demonology , drawing , poppy playtime … yeah

    ^ PLAY ROBLOX WITH ME PLEASE

    i also really like pepsi

  • 457 Topics
    2k Posts
    zackZ

    3696593043_77911437721987_1791253881293.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791161091626.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791160816588.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791245935476.png

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    zackZ

    the audacity on you to cool down quickly when hot or warm but spend hours cold

    spend hours hot you motherfucker I dont want to reheat you 3 times an hour

  • why upvote thisss

    11
    1 Votes
    11 Posts
    113 Views
    ?

    @Laws said in why upvote thisss:

    @Angel_Dust never

    STOOOPPP

  • this is getting popular again bc of menace

    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    112 Views
    ?

    zofya406 lmao

  • SO MENACCEE

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    76 Views
    ?

    @Full-Out-Rylie pov

  • ROCKET SHIP GOING THROUGH THE SKY

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    27 Views
  • copYinG meNacE

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    65 Views
    ?

    @O5-6-Cowboy nO

  • just to see lmao

    1
    1 Votes
    1 Posts
    28 Views
    ?

    @WilbyLuved
    78b867a8-4561-496b-b8e6-49414cffe721-image.png

  • ima do it too broo

    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    146 Views
    ?

    @Full-Out-Rylie its a big slay

  • IDKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    92 Views
    ?

    @Angel_Dust >.>

  • YO WHO IS A LIBRA OR GEMINI

    1
    1 Votes
    1 Posts
    26 Views
    ?

    hmu if yk what im saying

    /hj

  • @Angel LOOKIEEIEEIEI

    4
    1 Votes
    4 Posts
    100 Views
  • @Thetruepath I found my soulmate ❤

    5
  • Analyzing the piano.

    1
    1 Votes
    1 Posts
    29 Views
    ?
    Fugitive Name: Piano Age: 322-327 Gender: No one Dramatic: 0% Statement: Instrument Description: Can be really cool played Final Rate: 10/10
  • Copying Bagel and YLNBK: Who do you ship me with?

    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    272 Views
    DuncanD

    zofya406 TTP

  • pick a number bro

    37
    0 Votes
    37 Posts
    631 Views
    zofyaZ

    @Full-Out-Rylie exactly

  • the best parts in A Little Piece Of Heaven in my opinion

    9
    2 Votes
    9 Posts
    312 Views
    ?

    zofya406 ong

  • Daily random song (#1)

    Moved
    7
    1 Votes
    7 Posts
    122 Views
    ?

    @Flip-Ditcher THIS SONG IS SO GOOD (sus)

    gotta love siIvagunner

  • lyrics for a song

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    31 Views
    ?

    PARENTAL ADVISORY
    EXPLICIT CONTENT

    Angel Dust by K. Jay (me)

    Do it with me on top or bottom.
    Better know that I don’t care which one.
    All I want to do is to have fun
    So let’s get on with it and make me yours, hun.
    Although I may be young,
    Don’t mean I don’t wanna fuck.
    Want you to choke me with your nut.

    I see that look in your eyes.
    You’re curious of what lies
    Inside a teenager’s mind.
    Do you really want to know?
    This the route you wanna go?
    If so, let’s get on with the show.

    So you better get ready
    ‘Cause we’re fuckin’ all night!
    You know we won’t take it steady!
    Want it to feel so wrong it feels right!

    I want you to hold me close.
    I want you to feel your cunt down my throat.
    Want you to blow your load.
    I want you to make me choke.
    I don’t care where we fuck me.
    I just want you to take me for a ride!
    There is really no need
    To feel like you need to hide!
    I feel like Angel Dust.
    Full of unloving lust.
    Let my emotions rust.
    I purely only want to bust.
    Fuck like a pornstar.
    Don’t care who or what you are.
    Even if you try to run
    You won’t get far.
    Now you’re stuck with me.
    A middle schooler who’s lonely and horny.
    We’ll have so much fun, you see!
    So c’mon and give in to that intrusive energy!

    I see that look in your eyes.
    You’re curious of what lies
    Inside a teenager’s mind.
    Do you really want to know?
    This the route you wanna go?
    If so, let’s get on with the show.

    So you better get ready
    ‘Cause we’re fuckin’ all night!
    You know we won’t take it steady!
    Want it to feel so wrong it feels right!
    There’s no need to be uptight!
    No need to feel paranoia or fright!
    I want us both to have fun!
    So come with me if you never wanna see the sun!

    I feel like Angel Dust.
    So empowered with lust
    I’ve let my emotions rust.
    Now I only want to bust.

    I feel like Angel Dust.
    So empowered with lust
    I’ve let my emotions rust.
    Now I only want to bust.

    [Outro]
    Now, let’s get this fuckn’ started!

  • Random fact day 13

    Moved
    10
    1 Votes
    10 Posts
    118 Views
    ?

    @MrTree mk

  • copying YLNBK

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    41 Views
    ?

    @Your-Local-Non-Binary-Kiddo …

  • I'm so fuckin boredd😭😭😭

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    68 Views
    ?

    @Wifey here ya go join ussss

    meet.google.com/piv-tems-bqt

1

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

569.0k

Posts