Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    323 Topics
    3k Posts
    Innocent_I

    mazernade HAIIIIII MAZERRRRR

  • 454 Topics
    2k Posts
    Your Local FreakY

    anonymeows8 its giving “you want a bite of this cookie” 😭 ✌️

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    NoctisN

    Introduction kinda.

    Earn achievements

    Earn Spiral coins

    And do something stupid!

    Don’t forget the nerves replaced haku aka (ai)

    Uhh here is the link
    https://bloodmoon.forumspark.net/

  • boob velseb

    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    135 Views
    TadpoleT

    r/creepyasterisks?

  • Good playlist

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    48 Views
    ?

    Shadow agreed

  • Imma name the races of all meh grandparents (including great grandparents)

    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    188 Views
    ?

    No wonder why I like the Hispanic culture :)

    Like Dia de los muertos

  • weather has been fucking with me

    Moved
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    76 Views
    ?

    gonna try my best to get the nurse to call my mom :satan:

  • copying zofya who copied laws, am i attractive

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    79 Views
    spidermeowS

    @RyLIE-Offline ron weaslay

  • Rylie<3333333

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    52 Views
    ArtemisA

    @RyLIE-Offline awwwww

  • This topic is deleted!

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    12 Views
  • shadowo i see you

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    35 Views
    ?

    02fd2f21-2393-4d9c-ace3-af7e4bad701d-image.png

  • you ever miss relationships like this?

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    306 Views
    ?

    Ky.Is.High. the longest relationship ive ever had was with clay- pfft
    i still have emails that i go back to sometimes tbh

  • Well its Official.

    7
    1 Votes
    7 Posts
    110 Views
    A

    @MENACE-TO-SOCIETY It’s been an awesome journey together man. It’s crazy how time flew by. I want to thank you for all the times we spent together, all the times we laughed and all the good moments we had in general. You were always like an older brother to me man know that. So thank you for being there for me big bro. I will never forget all the moments we had together alongside Zof. I wish you nothing but the best for your bright future ahead of you.
    Know that I will always be here for u whatever reason. I will always make sure you have someone to talk to, and have someone to laugh with. Saying all of that, I hate to say this but goodbye. 😭
    Take care big bro😔💪💙

  • let ur anger off on me

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    104 Views
    ?

    Shazz_ Ikr?? Thank you 👏
    @Jullianna Okay, I already feel guilty. But.
    How many times are you going to ask people “smash or pass”, because it’s got to be at least the 5th time I’ve seen it. I despise that trend. Please let it die in a hole. Stop bringing it back.

  • join for menace UnU

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    133 Views
    ?

    Ky.Is.High. Is this a group? I need to join

  • be mad at me here.

    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    363 Views
    ?

    @The_Happy_Panda This shouldn’t exist in my opinion lol ❤️

  • If there was one thing you could change about me, what would it be?

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    64 Views
    ?

    @Laws I- whast

  • time to be sus :>

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    43 Views
    ?

    @Jullianna Can you please not create inappropriate topics… Nobody wants to read this kind of thing.

  • btw uh is this a weird thing to ask for a cw/tw on >_>'

    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    161 Views
    ?

    spidermeow Well, I don’t really suggest revenge. I know it might feel good to get back at someone for treating you like dirt, but life’s not about eye for and eye. I once knew two guys who did some very terrible things against me. I was very hurt by them, but I never seeked revenge because I knew that’d make me no better than them. You can inform your friends what this person’s done to you with the intention of saving them the trouble of this character. But I wouldn’t publicly tell them to ruin their rep so you can harm them. Maybe just the dm’s if you really wanted to tell someone. The best thing you can do is to just detox from them. If you feel that strongly about not wanting to be their friend (which I completely understand), just remove them from your life and start working away from them instead of lingering that relationship with wanting revenge. This is not me telling you what to do, and I know you weren’t asking my opinion on what to do… But just a thought I suppose. I hope all will end well with you and recovering from this person.

  • I am so evil.

    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    89 Views
    ?

    @The-Missing-Eye “photoshop” yet i posted the image so fasst?

  • litterally, obsessed, relatable, just yes

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    95 Views
    Ky.Is.High.K

  • Tried to make me... on Ai

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    74 Views
    ?

    @Jullianna im falling in love with myself 🙁

  • Omg Bro rn im bored as hell and. . .

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    70 Views
iwantyoutoperishI

2

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.8k

Posts