Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    323 Topics
    3k Posts
    Innocent_I

    mazernade HAIIIIII MAZERRRRR

  • 454 Topics
    2k Posts
    Your Local FreakY

    anonymeows8 its giving “you want a bite of this cookie” 😭 ✌️

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    NoctisN

    Introduction kinda.

    Earn achievements

    Earn Spiral coins

    And do something stupid!

    Don’t forget the nerves replaced haku aka (ai)

    Uhh here is the link
    https://bloodmoon.forumspark.net/

  • I WANNA CONFESS TO MY CRUUUUUSH

    Moved
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    155 Views
    ?

    @Laws yes of course, we live 6 or 9 minutes away from each other and we met up last week

  • anyone else have..

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    80 Views
    ?

    We are so prepared for when we grow up were never ever going to get kidnapped

  • I made the bad number.

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    67 Views
    ?

    wh-

  • Uh WTF is this-

    13
    1 Votes
    13 Posts
    144 Views
    zofya406Z

    Shadow LMAO

  • is this good-?

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    69 Views
    ?

    @Duchess ee
    ty- lmao

  • I'M HOME HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

    Moved
    3
    1 Votes
    3 Posts
    54 Views
    Ŵølƒy_Hellhøund_Likes_PizzaŴ

    @Cherub damn wb tho lmao

  • 0 Votes
    1 Posts
    33 Views
    alyx.iz.in.starzzA

    The word tragic means a lot to me
    I got bullied a lot as a teen
    I know to cut and I know how to bleed
    You’ll never know how much it means to me
    My mommy said that God sees everything
    He knows I’m good and I just want to be
    Friends with these kids who are so mean to me
    Why can’t you all be nice to me?
    Cute guy, nice face
    Wrong time, wrong place
    I knew in a matter of a minute
    His face was smashed
    His skin was burnt
    His shirt was torn in the dirt
    Cute guy, nice face
    Wrong time, wrong place
    I knew in a matter of a minute
    His face was smashed
    His skin was burnt
    His shirt was torn
    I know a ghost
    Good friend bad host
    Parents found out
    Cell phone left out
    Bullies get bullied
    Cycle repeating
    Bullies get bullied
    Cycle repeating
    So count
    So count me out
    So please don’t leave
    I need you more than you need me
    You’re beautiful and smart and kind
    While I am ugly, full of lies
    Like you and me were always safe
    I ran, I ran the fuck away
    Like I could be grown up some day
    God dammit God dammit I’m sorry
    God dammit God dammit God dammit I’m sorry
    God dammit God dammit God dammit I’m sorry
    God dammit God dammit God dammit I’m sorry
    Well I’m sorry
    Oh I’m sorry
    And I can’t be with you anymore
    I can’t live like this anymore
    I can’t hold your heart anymore
    I need you to go on without me
    You’re always drunk alone with your best friends
    I’m always stuck alone with my repressed thoughts
    With my repressed thoughts
    With my repressed thoughts
    With my repressed thoughts
    I thought I thought
    That evil was young
    The devil was old
    And winter was hot
    While summer was cold
    But I was so backwards in my thoughts
    And I was so backwards in my heart
    And I was so stuck in a fucking rut
    It took so much fucking guts
    To walk away
    To end that pain
    To leave my home
    To break those chains
    And I was so backwards in my thoughts
    And I was so backwards in my heart
    And I was so backwards in my thoughts
    And I was so backwards in my heart
    And I was so stuck in a fucking rut

    Trees II - Mccafferty

  • help one of the annoying bully kids called me cute what the fuck

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    85 Views
    ?

    spidermeow Aw. Okay then. Hopefully you find some common ground with him though

  • EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    94 Views
    ?

    @Duchess Haha

  • commision for kaya

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    39 Views
    alyx.iz.in.starzzA

    IMG_20221130_122618.jpg

    uhm yea- there-

    @Kaya-Rose

  • Guess the song (except rylie lol)

    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    107 Views
    ?

    nobody I didn’t know these were lyrics at first lol. I was going to say this sounded very poetic of you xD

  • just found out that this white dude @ my schools name is

    38
    0 Votes
    38 Posts
    2k Views
    Ŵølƒy_Hellhøund_Likes_PizzaŴ

    Ditto-Chad tf. . .?

  • u ever......?

    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    256 Views
    ?

    Ky.Is.High. Yeah, I mean… Sometimes you just feel no happiness out of nowhere. It’s subconscious that you were probably never truly happy in the first place. Like when you try to fix problems with something to make you feel good, but the problem isn’t gone. Then it just hits you. Especially when you get reminders of unhappy things.
    I hope that anyone who suffers from depression finds the help they need and can live a fullfilling and peaceful life, no matter how long and hard that might be ❤

  • LOOK WHAT I MADE IM SO PROUD OF IT HEHEHE

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    72 Views
    ?

    spidermeow Oh my. Poor vampire man.

  • should i copy duncan,shadow, and zofya?

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    71 Views
    ?

    @Kaya-Rose Whatever you want

  • im glade no one simps for me

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    84 Views
    ?

    @Kaya-Rose -

  • on the topic of the word cute

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    33 Views
    ?

    oop

  • yk when you hate that moment when

    5
    1 Votes
    5 Posts
    90 Views
    ?

    yea…-

  • does anyone wanna rp with me and mike:)

    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    96 Views
    YaBoiPhantomY

    @victor_satan YOUR ALIVE-

  • BABY BADGERS!!!!!!!! <333

    5
    1 Votes
    5 Posts
    66 Views
    ?

    I have baby racoons in my backyard 🥰🥰

KenjiK lil_sillyzL

3

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.8k

Posts