Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    323 Topics
    3k Posts
    TH4TTR4N5F3M_VAT

    My head hurts

  • 454 Topics
    2k Posts
    Your Local FreakY

    anonymeows8 its giving “you want a bite of this cookie” 😭 ✌️

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    M

    So like… its kinda Monday soo… hilow?.. Honestly I dont know anyways I have dealed with all the stuff. kind of actually 😭 soo ummm… Idk I did this because I was bored lemonade- Anyways I will just be here late unstead of 10 pm or yeah- So ye thats all… Byeza!

    -Your dearly mazer

    idk when i will be doing a lemonade recipe but i will see if I can…

2

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.8k

Posts