Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    324 Topics
    3k Posts
    i.luv.unicornsI

    you can call me fia or gourdy

    she/any

    13

    fictkin & yumeshipper

    neurodivergent please be patient

    dms are open, im bad at conversation and honestly really awkward so im sorry

    not my first second or third time on here [quitting is impossible]

    geuss who 🤔

    i like dandys world , demonology , drawing , poppy playtime … yeah

    ^ PLAY ROBLOX WITH ME PLEASE

    i also really like pepsi

  • 457 Topics
    2k Posts
    zackZ

    3696593043_77911437721987_1791253881293.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791161091626.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791160816588.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791245935476.png

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    iwantyoutoperishI

    Artemis said in The stuff I got from renfair a few days ago:

    asuna and then my fiancé is going as kitito from sword art online

    SAO mentioned… I’m not far into the series (only ep 5 I believe) but so far it’s soo good 🤤

  • nice

    7
    -2 Votes
    7 Posts
    233 Views
    ?

    nice

  • THIS SONG IS TOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    70 Views
    ?

    OMG THE ALARM AT THE END 100000000000000000000000000/10

  • jammer experience

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    118 Views
    ?

  • lets see whos online-

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    90 Views
    ?

    I WANT THIS SO BAD 1631a5cc-9a64-4970-aa14-13c9f1478c50-image.png

  • Rate meh drawing i tried mah best UnU

    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    446 Views
    ?

    Cute little rose 🌹

  • all my pics 2

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    54 Views
    ?

    A remaster of The nightcrawler.png Buck.png Carneline.png Jammer.png Panther.png Slimepup.png

  • This topic is deleted!

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    1 Views
  • BUCK

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    89 Views
    ?

    @Lenarabu Ty : D

  • one thing

    6
    -1 Votes
    6 Posts
    128 Views
    ?

    @Nova actually in total the counter is
    sorry counter: 234567899876543213456789087564321457897432457890897654 lmao

  • My OC I made!

    12
    -1 Votes
    12 Posts
    486 Views
    ㅤㅤ

    @Nova Cause I don’t care about people that I don’t respect anymore’s feelings :)

  • rare dragon experiences

    12
    -1 Votes
    12 Posts
    444 Views
    ?

    ㅤ sorry :(

  • pink elephants meme, ig

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    152 Views
    ㅤㅤ

    I didnt ask what you were on and I didn’t say What you where on :)

    And Idk.

  • This topic is deleted!

    13
    -1 Votes
    13 Posts
    6 Views
  • how rares react to being targetted but cant get on the crystal:

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    53 Views
    ?

  • all my kaiju paradise pics

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    64 Views
    ?

    A remaster of The nightcrawler.png Night crawler.

    Carneline.png Carneline.

    Jammer.png Jammer.

    Panther.png Panther

    Slimepup.png Slimepup

  • Carneline

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    79 Views
    ?

    Carneline.png
    this is bad ;-;
    Music:

  • Just an art dump

    25
    0 Votes
    25 Posts
    2k Views
    ?

    And that is when the wall stops

  • This topic is deleted!

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    5 Views
  • nope.

    4
    -1 Votes
    4 Posts
    170 Views
    ?

    ㅤ >:(

  • Watercolor self portrait

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    242 Views
    ] - Jinx - []

    2f270e01-483a-4895-a629-ba9c1700df69-image.png
    Redrew it digitally!

1

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.9k

Posts