Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    323 Topics
    3k Posts
    zackZ

    you weren’t gone for very long

  • 454 Topics
    2k Posts
    Your Local FreakY

    anonymeows8 its giving “you want a bite of this cookie” 😭 ✌️

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    ArtemisA

    Wubbrle the [REDACTED] A Renaissance faire (or Ren faire) is an outdoor public gathering that recreates the atmosphere of pre-modern Europe—most often 16th-century Elizabethan England or the medieval era—through live entertainment, artisan markets, and interactive theater.What Happens at a Ren Faire?Costumes and Cosplay: Paid actors play historical or fantasy roles, and many visitors also dress up in period-accurate garb like corsets and tunics or fantasy cosplay (such as elves or pirates).Live Entertainment: Stages feature comedy shows, music, juggling, magic, and armored jousting tournaments.Food and Drink: Vendors sell classic festival foods, most famously giant roasted turkey legs, meat pies, and ales or mead.Handmade Goods: Artisan booths offer custom leatherwork, hand-forged jewelry, pottery, and clothing.

  • fuckkkkkkkkkkk

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    64 Views
    ?

    @rylie-is-hot-duh <3333333

  • I think i bullied someone

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    46 Views
    ?

    ok

  • Am hungry😔😔😔

    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    207 Views
    602._.Dean6

    @1zzylmao gives hollow

  • fun fact for @DONDISHSOAP

    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    186 Views
    ?

    @BlackSheep-0 ffd5d517-7a08-43c0-aad0-572d4637f8b9-image.png 6dcef4e7-14f4-4065-b1cc-a73ce772b5e7-image.png 612d7a78-42e7-40ec-863c-d4544d2f104b-image.png e571912c-01a3-4d43-87d6-5f8ec7e78382-image.png ab0f2984-63b8-44bb-94e6-d481bc4b0f88-image.png

    waltuh waltuh waltuh waltuh waltuh waltuh waltuh waltuh waltuh waltuh waltuh waltuh waltuh
  • Yall help :skull:

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    94 Views
    ?

    @rylie-is-hot-duh I do, but its broken, I need a new one 😭

  • Guys do you hate me?

    24
    0 Votes
    24 Posts
    413 Views
    ?

    03d4019d-1ec6-42a1-977c-97b7906c0fe0-image.png

  • What is your favorite message with your friend?

    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    154 Views
    ?

    AH IK IM LATE BUT I GOT SO MAMYNYEHAJSHHA YEAHSHSH

    1F3BD4B7-9E1F-46A5-AC47-D0390A1E258C.jpeg 2B9945C7-160C-40F7-926C-D9F41AD6D8DE.jpeg D27B643F-0F2F-400A-9F51-90AF2D06CD52.jpeg 26DFC8B7-07AA-42A4-AD4F-7D3A95BD4C80.jpeg 5511062E-F984-4355-B05A-39F9EA76D6EC.jpeg C6FF9492-1890-4DDE-AF0E-5B241196BD94.jpeg
    1FB83550-650B-41C9-8C15-08356F44DFB0.jpeg 186D26A2-53B4-4447-B777-3B2C171809FD.jpeg E09BBE64-2585-490F-BE77-89914AC9B69C.jpeg 90237A8B-2AED-4CD2-AE90-5A609D870969.jpeg

    89F406A6-EEC2-4348-8DA1-29BC53B70FAF.jpeg 74F8E8D9-379D-40F9-B3CF-351ED081E4B0.jpeg 5E319CA5-1B07-4150-9300-56BE29C120EB.jpeg 5E05158F-BB31-4174-B91D-034018930206.jpeg

  • rob zombie vibes

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    51 Views
    ?

    who

  • Bro i spent so long trying to find the pieces for this

    26
    0 Votes
    26 Posts
    409 Views
    ?

    Neincraft Anyways-

  • Bro I'm literally addicted to Spotify

    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    84 Views
    ?

    I’m addicted to piano

  • brooooo....

    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    97 Views
  • bois...we did it

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    46 Views
    sylviadiedS

    @Duchess i didnt get many views but its fun and thats what matters

  • pickup lines

    48
    0 Votes
    48 Posts
    901 Views
    ?

    @1zzylmao its to late for all that my eyes cant

  • I SYNTHESIZED IT HAHAHAHAH

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    36 Views
  • I hate this so much.

    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    137 Views
    ?

    @1zzylmao said in I hate this so much.:

    LIKE GIRRLRLRRLLRLRLLRLRlRRLRLLRRrLrrL

    This made me smile XD

  • I feel so relieved...

    3
    2 Votes
    3 Posts
    58 Views
    ?

    @Vampire-Prince-Cyx I love when people are understanding and kind. It’s what this world needs.

  • For Everyone who is *mad* at me.

    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    231 Views
    ?

    @1zzylmao To be honest, I can get both perspectives. I can see why you questioned how someone could use non binary pronouns while using female pronouns. I think the thing about that though, not everyone who use they/them are non binary. So, yes, people can do whatever they want, but I get what you meant in the first place.

  • The violent sisters.

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    52 Views
    ?

    @BlackSheep-0 Screenshot 2023-04-28 9.09.27 PM.png
    Its prolly dif for ur screen so here

  • My body is officially in the weirdest position.

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    79 Views
    ?

    @BlackSheep-0 YEE

  • ootd for fun

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    62 Views
    ?

    @1zzylmao tyyy

2

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.8k

Posts