Your browser does not seem to support JavaScript. As a result, your viewing experience will be diminished, and you have been placed in read-only mode.
Please download a browser that supports JavaScript, or enable it if it's disabled (i.e. NoScript).
Subcategories
New to the community? Introduce yourself!
mazernade HAIIIIII MAZERRRRR
@anonymeows8 its giving “you want a bite of this cookie” 😭 ✌️
⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”
short answer they wanted: [insert perfection] short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING
When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.
Introduction kinda.
Earn achievements
Earn Spiral coins
And do something stupid!
Don’t forget the nerves replaced haku aka (ai)
Uhh here is the link https://bloodmoon.forumspark.net/
@Cherry-Bomb This image says "She did not :0 "
@Calistaa lol
@Nova I love you too, Nova :)
@h4lfiew3ird then it can kill you, not most people that drink them. And I’m not saying I don’t believe you.
Goodnight, Shadow :)
Huh
bob has pleasure left
@HEXER I cant sleep…
@HEXER Me when zaza man has zaza 👍
@Nova AHO VOTED ABUSE-
p2.PNG
bacon. NOM NOM.
facebook is for old people to try to make other old people jealous about their life.
so my friend leah made a slide ig in class bc she was bored and sent it to me. wtf goes on in her mind 😭Screenshot 2023-04-11 7.44.05 PM.png
JDP_Random rip lol
what-
@Knoxzee said in Lets play two truths and a lie:
I’ve never gone golfing
Lie?
@Knoxzee Not those, I have different options
@Michi4959 Pancakes are great with Vermont maple syrup. That’s the only syrup I like lol
@Michi4959 this is amusing