Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    323 Topics
    3k Posts
    Innocent_I

    mazernade HAIIIIII MAZERRRRR

  • 454 Topics
    2k Posts
    Your Local FreakY

    @anonymeows8 its giving “you want a bite of this cookie” 😭 ✌️

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    zackZ

    20261002_141245.jpg

  • Levels of Roleplay power

    53
    1 Votes
    53 Posts
    2k Views
    ?

    h

  • my mom and dad are getting a divorce

    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    160 Views
    ?

    @Duchess sorry

  • YYYYYYYY and OOOOOOOOOOO Send me things ;)

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    47 Views
    ?

    42c42008-8734-435e-a55b-69e6f346833b-image.png <3

  • soooooooo....

    Moved
    25
    0 Votes
    25 Posts
    629 Views
    ?

    @xay-is-hot-stfu Alright. Hopefully you guys figure it out.

  • oof my school dance was so wack

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    81 Views
    ?

    @Victor Whoa, that’s a little weird. I remember there was this girl in middleschool who’d flex being in a relationship with someone who was in highschool o .o Maybe it doesn’t matter when you’re older, but in school, it definitely gives off a creep vibe lol

  • Should I do another....

    Moved
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    57 Views
    ...Dat..Nika..baby..goosey....

    @Duchess Very true

  • IM ADOPTED

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    144 Views
    ?

    @izzy-lolll BRUH

  • cyber. .......

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    50 Views
    ayinA

    i may be able to go contact you on discord soon =3
    cyber

  • i lost ideas

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    37 Views
    ?

    @laraiia nothing haha

  • Facts with lara

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    85 Views
    ?

    @Nova-0 okay I won’t

  • everyone evacuate

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    39 Views
    ?

    @laraiia no haha

  • listen to it :]]

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    80 Views
    ?

    @xay-is-hot-stfu This guy looks like Billy Ray Cyrus a little
    06af991e-e774-42db-8233-d6e033a4c863-image.png

  • my balls AUUUUUGH

    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    183 Views
    ?

    u didnt see me here

  • anyone wanna talk

    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    129 Views
    ?

    @rylie-is-hot-duh yes you are

  • I'm back. Again

    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    157 Views
    ?

    @laraiia no haha
    Jk lol

  • Bros line is the size of a kitkat

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    61 Views
    yourlocalkitkatY

    @laraiia ohhhh ok

  • discord????

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    61 Views
    ayinA

    rui / lara#1355

  • this seems like a sign..

    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    172 Views
    alyx.iz.in.starzzA

    @Zee oop

  • I need sus nicknames to call my guy friend

    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    175 Views
    ?

    @Creati132 My mom calls my brother’s friend “Papa.”
    I have no idea how she started saying that, but it doesn’t sit well with me.

  • I just now realized every guy I've dated was older then me

    16
    1 Votes
    16 Posts
    191 Views
    ?

    same, but with biological females instead

KiwiArkavel۝K

2

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.9k

Posts