Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    323 Topics
    3k Posts
    Innocent_I

    mazernade HAIIIIII MAZERRRRR

  • 454 Topics
    2k Posts
    Your Local FreakY

    @anonymeows8 its giving “you want a bite of this cookie” 😭 ✌️

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    Innocent_I

    That’s a beautiful dog😨

  • Ok so wut is 4+4?

    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    497 Views
    ?

    @Ms-Steal-ur-girl its 69

  • damm they're all banned

    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    275 Views
    ?

    @izzy-lolll 🦊

  • The nicknames I have for my friends <3

    24
    0 Votes
    24 Posts
    506 Views
    ?

    zamn zaddy 🧟

  • bro my mom finna kill me

    26
    0 Votes
    26 Posts
    561 Views
    ?

    @la-pendaja BRO I HAVE LIKE ALL F’s IN ALL OF MY CLASSES
    I THINK IM ONLY PASSING ONE FOR HAVING LIKE A 60 😭

  • 0 Votes
    16 Posts
    210 Views
    ?

    40.jpg

  • WHOS A BETTER COUPLE

    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    115 Views
    ?

    @izzy-lolll nothin lmao

  • okay fr tho finn i love you for this

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    104 Views
    finn.in.outer.space.F

    @violent_J-lmao ONGGG

  • update on PSX

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    75 Views
    ?

    Cool

  • secret link!11!1

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    53 Views
  • Bro MPP is dead

    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    136 Views
    ?

    tripod aight

  • Question wut is 13 × 13 ?

    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    348 Views
    ?

    men

  • wakey wakey

    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    217 Views
    ?

    @Coffee_Bear pog :]

  • ppl fake as fuck but wanna dm u like

    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    200 Views
    ?

    @la-pendaja Oh? Do tell

  • Love Nwantiti

    1
    1 Votes
    1 Posts
    29 Views
    ?

    Tu, tu, tu
    Ooh-tu, tu, tu, tu, tu
    Tu, tu, tu, tu
    Ooh-tu, tu, tu, tu, tu
    Yeah
    My baby, my Valentine, yeah
    Girl, na you dey make my temperature dey rise
    If you leave me, I go die, I swear
    You are like the oxygen I need to survive
    I’ll be honest
    Your loving dey totori me
    I am so obsessed
    I want to chop your nkwobi
    Ule, your body dey gbakam isi
    Ule, open am make I see
    Ule, nyem love nwantiti
    Wey fit make a bad man sing, oh, ahh
    Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah
    Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah, ah-ah-ah
    Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah
    Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah, ah-ah-ah
    Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah
    Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah, ah-ah-ah
    Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah
    Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah, ahn ahn
    Baby girl, where you from come? Yeah
    Your body na follow come, yeah
    No be silicon
    Baba God e finish work, ah ah ah ah, ha
    Without you, I go fit lose my mind
    Without you, I go fit fall and die
    Without you, I go give all my life
    Without you, without you
    Ule, your body dey gbakam isi
    Ule, open am make I see
    Ule, nyem love nwantiti
    Wey fit make a bad man sing, oh, ahh
    Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah
    Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah, ah-ah-ah
    Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah
    Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah, ah-ah-ah
    Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah
    Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah, ah-ah-ah
    Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah
    Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah, ah-ah-ah
    You mean the world to me
    You’re my living fantasy
    I-I-I, I love you
    I-I-I put no one above you
    Lover, don’t give this love to nobody
    Lover, don’t call another nigga “honey”
    Lover, lover
    I wanna be your lover forever, forever
    Tu, tu, tu
    Ooh-tu, tu, tu, tu, tu
    Tu, tu, tu, tu (Tempoe)
    CKay, yo yo
    Ooh-tu, tu, tu, tu, tu (July Sonic)

  • im jus checking posts and messages and not answering nobody day 1

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    87 Views
    ?

    makes sense

  • problems I have right now with society

    17
    2 Votes
    17 Posts
    565 Views
    ?

    okay i agree with this post so much tbh
    alright, im trans and i wanna be trans but like i still dont know what i want in life yet and that kinda affects the point of wanting to even change my gender permanently bc im trans. us woman dont exactly know what we want all the time and we change our minds a lot and its really hard to end up changing our minds when some of our parents just dont care what we do so they agree to some kids having a transition. and honestly the whole hormone blocker things thats kinda over the edge of someone who is like at least 10 or older from the age of like at least 18. 18 your an adult legally so i would say for it to sort of be okay for an 18 year old to make that choice but caitlyn jenner i think is who it is wanted and said that she was a woman and then now shes saying that changing what gender she was was the worst thing shes ever done. its just really confusing how some parents just dont care what their kid does at a young age. i mean ig if your kid knew exactly what they wanted in life and full on knew they wanted to be trans and they wanted to give their current gender up to be another gender then ig i would allow that but not everyone is going to not change their minds on it. its a big step in life. i mean i say i wanna be a dude and i say that i feel like im a dude in a female body but ik that once i get older ill actually know either or not i actually want to change my body to be another gender.

  • U ever just..-

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    134 Views
    I'm.In.Your.Closet.I

    @Hexed-To-Death hm?

  • GIVE ME CHAINSAW MAN PFPS (PREFERABLY GIFS

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    52 Views
    ?

    @Leader-Of-Femboys no <;3

  • What Happened in my meet today.

    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    167 Views
    ?

    @Leader-Of-Femboys dies

  • 0 Votes
    6 Posts
    135 Views
    ?

    Shazz_ :]

2

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.9k

Posts