Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    323 Topics
    3k Posts
    Innocent_I

    mazernade HAIIIIII MAZERRRRR

  • 454 Topics
    2k Posts
    Your Local FreakY

    @anonymeows8 its giving “you want a bite of this cookie” 😭 ✌️

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    Innocent_I

    That’s a beautiful dog😨

  • Guys, today is march 14, and I have a good announcement to make

    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    175 Views
    ?

    happy 3.14 day

  • CRP: Combat roleplay.

    1
    1 Votes
    1 Posts
    98 Views
    ?

    It just really comes down to who you rp with. It’s basically where you use powers and shit. I use T1 and T2
    fighting style.
    Tier 1 or T-1 Combat system is a turn-based combat system that is most widely accepted and utilized in the Roleplay Combat community. It revolves around both the abilities of your character as well as your own combat proficiency, strategy, and knowledge of realism.
    But they both apply to that.

    (The screenshots is what I had to write. MIND you sometimes my friends would write double than me.)
    Screenshot 2023-03-14 2.29.36 AM.png Screenshot 2023-03-14 2.29.59 AM.png Screenshot 2023-03-14 2.30.31 AM.png

  • hvefwegfiwehogiwehgikewjbgfiureubg

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    272 Views
    ayinA

    scarlet lol do you have 2 step auth on

  • What I mean by presto isn't scary

    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    276 Views
    MGCM

    15bcd0af-38de-410e-9b01-80e170fe8f82-image.png

  • BROOOO i need help T-T

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    274 Views
    ?

    Never used a chromebook before so I can’t help with your issue 🤷

  • Im making my way there. I just passed 3 people.

    Moved
    34
    0 Votes
    34 Posts
    840 Views
    scarlet lolS

    your definitely gunna pass me im barely one anymore sooooooo

  • Outfit today

    1
    1 Votes
    1 Posts
    34 Views
    ?

    D1B3C54F-9B93-4FA4-9396-E1A54E0940C5.jpeg

  • Weather for mee

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    37 Views
    ?

    Sorry about the srcibble don’t want anyone to know where I live at

  • your last name is based on what your ancestors did

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    74 Views
  • "because billy"

    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    143 Views
    ayinA

    @Calistaa ok

  • tbh i dont like daylight savings

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    209 Views
    ayinA

    Jakeeeee Been a while

  • who could????

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    47 Views
    yourlocalkitkatY

    @Leader-Of-Femboys jamal could

  • 1 Votes
    1 Posts
    29 Views
    ?

    ​

  • Youtube is boring

    2
    1 Votes
    2 Posts
    54 Views
    ?

    @Little-Loser-Jordi …💀

  • Send sum im bored

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    61 Views
    ?

    7452c175-58e3-40c4-a3a7-1776aa88147d-image.png Yes

  • im boredddd

    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    159 Views
    Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH

    @702-Cupidzz well tbh I’m doin this cuz I’m bored ofc n I just saying it cuz sometimes I don’t know y’all favorite color so I’m doin it ~

  • this snow storm is making my wifi go offline 😭

    3
    1 Votes
    3 Posts
    181 Views
    Mila SummaM

    Shazz_ poor wifi :ooo

  • Im go make sum hot dogs

    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    99 Views
    ?

    @702-Cupidzz Yuh

  • Nah bro, this kills me XD

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    86 Views
    gmfuG

    i hate you-

  • a week ago

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    29 Views
    ?

    fd742752-e152-4ca5-9529-ee62c2561724-VID_20230312_223053.gif

1

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.9k

Posts