Your browser does not seem to support JavaScript. As a result, your viewing experience will be diminished, and you have been placed in read-only mode.
Please download a browser that supports JavaScript, or enable it if it's disabled (i.e. NoScript).
Subcategories
New to the community? Introduce yourself!
mazernade HAIIIIII MAZERRRRR
@anonymeows8 its giving “you want a bite of this cookie” 😭 ✌️
⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”
short answer they wanted: [insert perfection] short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING
When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.
That’s a beautiful dog😨
Lmao oh no
7b06dcb1-14bd-4e7e-b8df-6890c2576fbd-image.png hehehehehehehhe
@Victor Kk!
Shinra Kusakabe Yep
I forgot @DaTollCaféOwner was gonna be in these lmao
@why-do-we-have-a-username IDK I THOUGHT WE WERE FINNA DO IT HERE
So.
There is the group #ComeBackKnox (https://mpp.community/forum/groups/comebackknox) which I made a while back.
BUT, WHAT IF I MADE A GROUP FOR THOSE WHO WANT BURD TO COME BACK AND FOR THOSE WHO ARE WAITING FOR TOXIC TO BE UNBANNED (A.k.a meeee)
Well. HERE THEY ARE.
Burd’s group: https://mpp.community/forum/groups/comebackburd-now And here’s the badge preview: 8533b594-1136-4258-9596-b38565091cc0-image.png I may change it though
Toxic’s group: https://mpp.community/forum/groups/waitingfortoxictobeunbanned The badge preview: 3f7e50c4-21f3-44b8-a813-1d8fc20f507d-image.png
And that’s it, I think
@Flip-Ditcher nor?
@InvalidBandit get hype?
@CaptainPresto I understand. Thanks.
@laraiia Wait, nvm, I worked my way around
@Calistaa I was standing up
dsgsgsgsdgsdg its called a phone 😭
@Calistaa Ikr 💀
@rylie-is-hot-duh that doesnt make sense with my poor brain
@Duchess sorry. Just a habit.
@Creati132 I’m shook I’m even on this list. Very bottom last though xD
268eef23-2115-4574-a700-d737a587d2eb-image.png
more like: most inactive team hahahaha lmao