Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    323 Topics
    3k Posts
    Innocent_I

    @mazernade HAIIIIII MAZERRRRR

  • 455 Topics
    2k Posts
    Your Local FreakY

    zack the way i read this as goon lagoon 🥀

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    Innocent_I

    That’s a beautiful dog😨

  • Who's your 9-1-1?

    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    174 Views
    ?

    My head

  • Ry ry I see u <3

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    46 Views
    ArtemisA

    @why-do-we-have-a-username :)

  • How much does ry mean to you?

    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    292 Views
    ArtemisA

    @Calistaa what they do

  • if I ever say "bless their heart" or "Bless your heart"

    5
    1 Votes
    5 Posts
    74 Views
    Top Tier JJK EnjoyerT

    @Xavier-M yep.

  • New bio coming ur way

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    39 Views
    ?

    WeeeeeeeeeeeeWoooooooo :>

  • OK so.......

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    87 Views
    ?

    Angel mhm

  • Shits hard really hard

    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    228 Views
    finn.in.outer.space.F

    @Calistaa YES

  • This is just funny

    2
    1 Votes
    2 Posts
    54 Views
    yourlocalkitkatY

    @Creati132 lmao

  • imagine just

    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    203 Views
    alyx.iz.in.starzzA

    @finn meow

  • Song I made. It's sad so. TW

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    49 Views
    ?

    I try to present okay and try to keep my compose
    But all of that happiness fades away when the doors closed
    I try not to hurt inside and it’s hard to breathe
    But it all boils up and starts to bubble out of me
    I hate when I cry but I know it’s good for me
    My head starts to hurt and my body gets weak
    I love you I know you’re deeply worried too
    But I don’t want you to worry anymore than you already do
    I don’t know how to explain that I don’t want you to freak
    It sucks being lost, I don’t know how to handle this week
    I wonder what next month will be like hopefully its okay
    These episodes last forever and ever it seems that way
    I try not to hide how I feel because you tell me not to, and I would
    But I’m scared of getting help because no one helps me like they should

  • Why is Tripod banned?

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    149 Views
    TheGoreDude848T

    Damn, Homie got banned

  • The devil isn't just some little red man with horns and a tail.

    5
    1 Votes
    5 Posts
    82 Views
    ?

    @Calistaa cum

  • Beerizz The God Of Rizztruction's New Mixtape

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    53 Views
    ?

    💀

  • How would you go about this?

    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    142 Views
    ?

    I wouldn’t want attention, I would immediately revert to assless

  • Oki but like imagine

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    43 Views
    ?

    losing the one person that you loved the most and still do and is crying bc of older chats your going through to try to help the pain but it’s not working, it’s just making shit harder.
    Yeppers, totally couldn’t be me man 👍💅

  • If you need me, dm me

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    45 Views
    ?

    :] 👍

  • info thing but its my bf's

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    72 Views
    ?

    @cult-leader C…cool?

  • shits self!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    63 Views
    yourlocalkitkatY

    @Xavier-M ayo

  • AAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAA

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    99 Views
    ɬơɖơཞơƙıꞭ

    😢 😥 😥 😦

  • This topic is deleted!

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    12 Views
KiwiArkavel۝K

3

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.9k

Posts