Your browser does not seem to support JavaScript. As a result, your viewing experience will be diminished, and you have been placed in read-only mode.
Please download a browser that supports JavaScript, or enable it if it's disabled (i.e. NoScript).
Subcategories
New to the community? Introduce yourself!
@mazernade HAIIIIII MAZERRRRR
1a0e3bf197059-master_playlist.mp4
⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”
short answer they wanted: [insert perfection] short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING
When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.
That’s a beautiful dog😨
:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))
@Burd 7AE199E6-34DD-4B2D-BC60-5C59DD92206E.jpeg
@Xavier-M its really good:)
@Creati132 you don’t cherish me but ok I guess👌
tripod t
@Koneko-小貓 ko
@Ditto-2-0 you already know wtf wtf 💩💩💩🔞🔞
yourlocalkitkat die
R
@Creati132 nice, be chilled
Meet now over
Satan said in hi:
Krampus farts smell like death like trying to be in a room with his fart you will die in a minute
I miss this… Old times
@Creati132 😭
Kaylee Rose Faust I miss you mother
tøxic t
Neincraft die
@Calistaa fax
S
E