Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    324 Topics
    3k Posts
    i.luv.unicornsI

    you can call me fia or gourdy

    she/any

    13

    fictkin & yumeshipper

    neurodivergent please be patient

    dms are open, im bad at conversation and honestly really awkward so im sorry

    not my first second or third time on here [quitting is impossible]

    geuss who 🤔

    i like dandys world , demonology , drawing , poppy playtime … yeah

    ^ PLAY ROBLOX WITH ME PLEASE

    i also really like pepsi

  • 457 Topics
    2k Posts
    zackZ

    3696593043_77911437721987_1791253881293.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791161091626.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791160816588.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791245935476.png

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    ArtemisA

    A few days ago I went to reb fair, I got tw crystal rocks basically, and then a cute little glass foxy it seems like. I also got 3 tails black and blue,green and black and then a white/brown one. I dressed up as my fursona and I had my head on and my fiancé went to buy me a pickle and we got one and the guy was like “open your mouth” and shoves the pile in our mouth lol it was funny. Then we had a quesadilla

    Anyway yeah, next year I’m going as asuna and then my fiancé is going as kitito from sword art online

  • this song is like- really good

    3
  • Join calistaas bread group.

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    70 Views
    -K10K1--

    🍞

  • My nose ring was so cold

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    53 Views
    ?

    It started accumulating mist and when I went to feel it it was wet. That’s how cold it is out

  • LMAO Im him

    48
    0 Votes
    48 Posts
    734 Views
    UniqueIdiotU

    @ᴘᴀᴄᴋɢᴏᴅ I’m leaving you alone. Now leave me alone.

  • Ill be back soon ppl

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    34 Views
    ?

    Cyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

  • Weowwww nice

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    40 Views
    ?

    66d3f915-2ddb-4d82-adc0-b8459fea9e6a-image.png@BubblyBurd @Burd

  • We need more Rizz lords

    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    319 Views
    Top Tier JJK EnjoyerT

    @ᴘᴀᴄᴋɢᴏᴅ rizz lord ofc

  • im back

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    42 Views
    ?

    im genuinely surprised i didn’t get killed by my parents or myself but yea im back

  • hyper-realism eye.

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    105 Views
    ?

    @laraiia there’s a feature that kinda looks like a spray paint brush on the bottom, and you have a level of blend/opacity/size

  • im being a little gay man and doing my hair :]

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    50 Views
    ?

    before: IMG_20230227_150039.jpg
    IMG_20230223_155440.jpg
    IMG_20230213_110611.jpg
    IMG_20230211_182109.jpg
    during: IMG_20230227_152925.jpg
    IMG_20230227_153405.jpg
    IMG_20230227_153922.jpg
    and ill post the after look when i wash this shit out :]

  • Creati bot messages

    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    319 Views
    ?

    @Duchess XD

  • We shall have fun

    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    262 Views
    ?

    @Duchess Ok adding you to e GC

  • wooooow :o

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    68 Views
    ?

    @Toxic_Queen Mppc party 🎊

  • Ight fr pics on Anjela

    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    135 Views
    ?

    SMASH

  • My mom being the most hilarious drunk woman ever

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    120 Views
    ?

    none of my family drinks lol

  • Its only been 8 hrs ._.

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    63 Views
    ?

    @Toxic_Queen I’ve been going through my notifications since this morning and I’m still at 99+. I have to go through them at least once in the morning and once at night if I want to keep up xD

  • Now one last thing

    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    127 Views
    ?

    @ᴘᴀᴄᴋɢᴏᴅ I guess i could

  • My dad and my aunt talking:

    Moved
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    53 Views
  • Weddings, because, yes

    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    165 Views
    ?

    e93f2e93-a71c-4ef0-b271-bd8fff35b5f4-image.png
    Second wedding
    @That1LoserKid @rylie-is-hot-duh Cameron

  • I have a riddle for yall (cuz im bored)

    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    149 Views
    ?

    yourlocalkitkat I was just about the say that lol

i.luv.unicornsI ArtemisA lil_sillyzL

5

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.9k

Posts