Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    324 Topics
    3k Posts
    i.luv.unicornsI

    you can call me fia or gourdy

    she/any

    13

    fictkin & yumeshipper

    neurodivergent please be patient

    dms are open, im bad at conversation and honestly really awkward so im sorry

    not my first second or third time on here [quitting is impossible]

    geuss who 🤔

    i like dandys world , demonology , drawing , poppy playtime … yeah

    ^ PLAY ROBLOX WITH ME PLEASE

    i also really like pepsi

  • 457 Topics
    2k Posts
    zackZ

    3696593043_77911437721987_1791253881293.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791161091626.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791160816588.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791245935476.png

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    iwantyoutoperishI

    Artemis said in The stuff I got from renfair a few days ago:

    asuna and then my fiancé is going as kitito from sword art online

    SAO mentioned… I’m not far into the series (only ep 5 I believe) but so far it’s soo good 🤤

  • 🌧️🌧️Rain 🌧️

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    36 Views
    ?

    ![alt text](BC74D1AE-8842-47FD-810E-02AF6A1F879B.jpeg image url)

  • Just left @hopeyasomethinstupid speachless

    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    154 Views
    ?

    Roast off? lol

  • Guess who backkkkkk

    29
    0 Votes
    29 Posts
    2k Views
    ?

    whisper ofc i think casper the ghost is back guyyyys

  • This topic is deleted!

    5
    1 Votes
    5 Posts
    16 Views
  • i just noticed im one year old in this web

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    59 Views
    ?

    i have been on this site since december 10 2021, although my oldest account is long gone (i forgot the login details to it in march 2022), my 2nd account i deleted early december 2022 (was created originally march 25 2022)

  • Chickennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    93 Views
    ?

    @Monkey-Jordan I call my dog’s legs chicken tenders. It’s a small reddish brown curly puppy, so the legs kind of look like fried chicken tenders 🤣

  • who are your coolest teachers? :D

    21
    1 Votes
    21 Posts
    489 Views
    ?

    @Xavier-M Actually, I do have to add, the most popular teacher was actually Mr. Powers (I always thought his name was wicked). He was a funny old man. He was the band and orchestra director. I never had him as a teacher since I never got involved with music at school, but he was definitely a cool guy.

  • .s..s..s…s.iey

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    34 Views
    ?

    2023_02_25_0fz_Kleki.png

  • This topic is deleted!

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    6 Views
  • im going to sleep

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    58 Views
    ?

    you went to sleep at 6 in the morning?

    makes sense

  • HelLooooooooOoOoOo

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    81 Views
    ?

    tripod in a barbie world

  • Mppc back up

    7
    1 Votes
    7 Posts
    142 Views
    ?

    ɬɧɛყƖųɧʝąყ
    There is more to life, yk.

  • Breaking News!

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    37 Views
    I'm.In.Your.Closet.I

    @Ditto-2-0 howdidtheyfindthat- panik

  • y'all ever

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    55 Views
    I'm.In.Your.Closet.I

    @Ditto-2-0 constantly

  • All right guys I lied

    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    181 Views
    cyberC

    tripod you lick brains smh

  • My first friend

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    54 Views
    cyberC

    @laraiia what are you talking about

  • im just going to leave this here...

    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    183 Views
    ?

    @fallen-angel .

  • Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    42 Views
    ?

    Die

  • The cat said hi

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    50 Views
    ?

    @Monkey-Jordan ?

  • Imagine liking someone but they might not like u back

    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    136 Views
    ?

    @Xay-Is-Hot-Duh oop

KiwiArkavel۝K

3

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.9k

Posts