Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    324 Topics
    3k Posts
    i.luv.unicornsI

    you can call me fia or gourdy

    she/any

    13

    fictkin & yumeshipper

    neurodivergent please be patient

    dms are open, im bad at conversation and honestly really awkward so im sorry

    not my first second or third time on here [quitting is impossible]

    geuss who 🤔

    i like dandys world , demonology , drawing , poppy playtime … yeah

    ^ PLAY ROBLOX WITH ME PLEASE

    i also really like pepsi

  • 457 Topics
    2k Posts
    zackZ

    3696593043_77911437721987_1791253881293.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791161091626.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791160816588.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791245935476.png

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    iwantyoutoperishI

    Artemis said in The stuff I got from renfair a few days ago:

    asuna and then my fiancé is going as kitito from sword art online

    SAO mentioned… I’m not far into the series (only ep 5 I believe) but so far it’s soo good 🤤

  • BURD UR CRAZY IS U THINK IM FINNA UPVOTE 2k POST BRO

    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    113 Views
    ?

    @Monkey-Jordan said in BURD UR CRAZY IS U THINK IM FINNA UPVOTE 2k POST BRO:

    @Burd BRO YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS PLEASE LET ME

  • New pfp ppl

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    42 Views
    ?

    tøxic
    b2559aff-49a4-4fca-91c0-81f56fd6c916-image.png

  • letting people control me for 10 MINS ONLY 10

    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    165 Views
    ?

    @Burd BRO

  • Who like my pfp??

    14
    1 Votes
    14 Posts
    116 Views
    Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH

    @ya_girl_action ^^

  • help this monkey

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    46 Views
    ?

    @Monkey-Jordan ⣞⢽⢪⢣⢣⢣⢫⡺⡵⣝⡮⣗⢷⢽⢽⢽⣮⡷⡽⣜⣜⢮⢺⣜⢷⢽⢝⡽⣝
    ⠸⡸⠜⠕⠕⠁⢁⢇⢏⢽⢺⣪⡳⡝⣎⣏⢯⢞⡿⣟⣷⣳⢯⡷⣽⢽⢯⣳⣫⠇
    ⠀⠀⢀⢀⢄⢬⢪⡪⡎⣆⡈⠚⠜⠕⠇⠗⠝⢕⢯⢫⣞⣯⣿⣻⡽⣏⢗⣗⠏⠀
    ⠀⠪⡪⡪⣪⢪⢺⢸⢢⢓⢆⢤⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢊⢞⡾⣿⡯⣏⢮⠷⠁⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠈⠊⠆⡃⠕⢕⢇⢇⢇⢇⢇⢏⢎⢎⢆⢄⠀⢑⣽⣿⢝⠲⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡿⠂⠠⠀⡇⢇⠕⢈⣀⠀⠁⠡⠣⡣⡫⣂⣿⠯⢪⠰⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⡦⡙⡂⢀⢤⢣⠣⡈⣾⡃⠠⠄⠀⡄⢱⣌⣶⢏⢊⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⢝⡲⣜⡮⡏⢎⢌⢂⠙⠢⠐⢀⢘⢵⣽⣿⡿⠁⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠨⣺⡺⡕⡕⡱⡑⡆⡕⡅⡕⡜⡼⢽⡻⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⣳⣫⣾⣵⣗⡵⡱⡡⢣⢑⢕⢜⢕⡝⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⣾⣿⣿⣿⡿⡽⡑⢌⠪⡢⡣⣣⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⡟⡾⣿⢿⢿⢵⣽⣾⣼⣘⢸⢸⣞⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠁⠇⠡⠩⡫⢿⣝⡻⡮⣒⢽⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

  • Who wants to match pfps with me?

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    77 Views
    ıllııllıllıツApollo JusticeツıllıllııllıI

    @Creati132 i can match pfps :D ?

  • WTFFFFFFFF

    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    89 Views
    yourlocalkitkatY

    fear sounds

  • Im so damn confused who is dating who

    25
    0 Votes
    25 Posts
    324 Views
    HarleyH

    @Creati132 i um dn really

  • this is cuteee

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    29 Views
    ?

    download (9).jpeg <333

  • Welp I have a sum to say (idc if u judge me I dc no more)

    1
    1 Votes
    1 Posts
    34 Views
    Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH

    Ok so I was single on the mpp so I was 13 on there so right I use to like navi my best friend but she like Haven but he changed his name pushing p imao so ye that r my best friend whatever happens they there for me after that I was dating navi my own best friend cuz she use like me to so ye anyway ye ok then after that happened she want haven back so they back tg cuz they broke up so many times smh so right I was dating Jay before he broke up with kay girl that I don’t like she a mean mf ngl anyway after that happened I really love august cuz I fell in love with August she helped me threw my relationship so I datin her then we broke up then alst- they date me to so nun different more story coming back soon (part 2)

  • Yallllllllllllllllllllllllllllll loookkkkk!!!!!

    5
    1 Votes
    5 Posts
    64 Views
    Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH

    @ya_girl_action luv ya cuh😂🤞🏼

  • Tell me why i should live and dont kys myself?

    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    123 Views
    ?

    @finn-dfw-u ik :(

  • Am close to 600

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    99 Views
    ?

    @my_eyes_for_angel :)

  • Im bored send me anything

    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    112 Views
    ?

    b3b22cbb-f962-42cf-8db1-2ec3df75f734-image.png Imagine and ill face reveal soon again

  • I-I'm gonna s-shit yourself... REAL!!!

    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    127 Views
    ?

    tøxic LMFAO- REAL?! 💀🥺🥺👉👈

  • What if....

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    27 Views
    Top Tier JJK EnjoyerT

    I filled you up like a water balloon and u shot through the water like a torpedo
    ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif

  • Yoo I have newsssssss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    67 Views
    Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH

    @Izzy-Lol I’m gonna passed out cuz my big brother is moving I’m so happy

  • Downvote if you guys get…

    14
    2 Votes
    14 Posts
    202 Views
    ?

    upvotes cutely… 🥺🥺🥺🥺👉👈

    I get all the trans men and lesbians who don’t know I’m trans.

  • new signature. :)

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    78 Views
    ?

    don’t get me wrong I’m a sensitive prick too, but I know when jokes are jokes

  • She so fine .....

    37
    0 Votes
    37 Posts
    387 Views
    Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH

    @Burd imaoo

KiwiArkavel۝K

5

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.9k

Posts