Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    324 Topics
    3k Posts
    i.luv.unicornsI

    you can call me fia or gourdy

    she/any

    13

    fictkin & yumeshipper

    neurodivergent please be patient

    dms are open, im bad at conversation and honestly really awkward so im sorry

    not my first second or third time on here [quitting is impossible]

    geuss who 🤔

    i like dandys world , demonology , drawing , poppy playtime … yeah

    ^ PLAY ROBLOX WITH ME PLEASE

    i also really like pepsi

  • 457 Topics
    2k Posts
    zackZ

    3696593043_77911437721987_1791253881293.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791161091626.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791160816588.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791245935476.png

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    iwantyoutoperishI

    Artemis said in The stuff I got from renfair a few days ago:

    asuna and then my fiancé is going as kitito from sword art online

    SAO mentioned… I’m not far into the series (only ep 5 I believe) but so far it’s soo good 🤤

  • who wants to meet?

    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    355 Views
    ?

    @Creati132 ok ok ok

  • Omgggg 🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

    28
    0 Votes
    28 Posts
    288 Views
    ?

    @Sir_Wifey OMG DEMON SLAYYERR ITS SO CUTEEEEEEEEE

  • Izzy wont let me annoy her in dms

    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    146 Views
    ?

    @Izzy-Lol Not bruh

  • HOW IN JUST ONE NIGHT

    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    78 Views
    ?

    tøxic lol

  • OKIE ANNOUNCEMENT

    32
    0 Votes
    32 Posts
    516 Views
    Shinra KusakabeS

    @Izzy-Lol
    Geez
    Ok I won’t tho 👌

  • This topic is deleted!

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    6 Views
  • Weowwwwwwwwww

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    40 Views
    ?

    :o YAY

  • the novel of lights out

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    49 Views
    ?

    @laraiia I wonder why they even still had the fileldtrip. Also, Lopez xD
    8cd3de3c-8cf4-4c00-a266-7d03fd11e0b6-image.png

  • wee woo i did this :]

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    67 Views
    ?

    @Creati132 tyy :]

  • Hmmmmm I wonder who? 🤔

    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    146 Views
    ?

    yourlocalkitkat I would NEVER

  • Maybe its a sign

    Moved
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    115 Views
    ?

    @Duchess OMG MEMORYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

  • This topic is deleted!

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    36 Views
  • BRIZZ CUSTOMIZED LACEY TO HAVE HIS EYES LMAO

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    76 Views
    ?

    wow did you draw that? 😮

  • "THE ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    30 Views
    ayinA

    3de2b726-8e28-4e1e-940c-5c3f88415f3a-image.png

  • @Duchess...

    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    126 Views
    ayinA

    @Duchess it is okay!

  • This topic is deleted!

    45
    -1 Votes
    45 Posts
    14 Views
  • Let’s just talk about Minions and Despicable Me

    29
    0 Votes
    29 Posts
    212 Views
    ?

    @Duchess ig

  • I’m a short Mf

    33
    0 Votes
    33 Posts
    488 Views
    ?

    laughs in 185 centimeters (approx 6’1)

  • He blocked me-

    Moved
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    68 Views
    ?

    @i-simp-for-orange Oof-

  • I don't know what to call this, but I hope it helps.

    1
    1 Votes
    1 Posts
    46 Views
    ?

    “I feel like I’m struggling to understand my purpose still… And in turn I’m worried they will never be able to understand me fully.” -About your friends, family, people in general.

    What i have to say:

    If the problem is about reliability, then you and I have something in common. For I am the only one of my kind. We share in that loneliness.
    “Really?”
    …Probably. Who knows?
    “Huh??”
    The universe is endless… Perhaps there is another who is looking for me, but if I wanted someone who understood me completely… I would not go looking for them. Even if there was a clone of you, born at the same time with the same purpose, they still wouldn’t be you. They would not inherently understand you better than your other friends. They will have different lives, and a different view of the world through that life.
    What you are experiencing right now, in this exact moment… No one else will have it. It is Singularly yours. Even as I experience it with you, my perspective of this shared moment is entirely different. We are united together in this, and at the same time we are worlds apart.
    I suppose it is lonely, to know that whether you were a human or not, there isn’t a single moment that anyone will ever truly understand it the way that you do.
    But isn’t it more fun to be in awe and reverence of it all, to find any measure of closeness in the vast ocean of reality?
    Because out of all of the infinite moments in this universe occurring simultaneously, and out of every other possibility that was abandoned, for better or worse,
    you are here.

1

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.9k

Posts