Multiplayer Piano Community Forum
    • Unread
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Register
    • Login

    My art I made in art class or just at home.

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Blog
    5 Posts 3 Posters 109 Views
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • ArtemisA
      Artemis Administrator Sleep token ❤️
      last edited by Artemis

      the fox i made at home same with the duck but i made that for lost in the woods. and then the purple fox with stuff around it like hunter and what not is from art class so is withe the other stuff besides the baby fox, and the duck. IMG_20230204_164838.jpg IMG_20230204_164857.jpg IMG_20230204_165020.jpg
      IMG_20230204_164958.jpg IMG_20230204_165006.jpg

      Biggest sleeptoken fan
      alt text

      ? ? 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 2
      • ?
        A Former User @Artemis
        last edited by

        @Kaya-Rose Those are really cool, I think I might copy your post by posting some art I made in art class

        ArtemisA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • ArtemisA
          Artemis Administrator Sleep token ❤️ @A Former User
          last edited by

          @InvalidBandit alr ^^ I’ll be showing my art stuff from my art class I’mm bring home my portfolio and to show what i made in art class monday!

          Biggest sleeptoken fan
          alt text

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • ?
            A Former User @Artemis
            last edited by

            @Kaya-Rose i forgot that you made xay the first one lmao
            also i love your art hun :] it makes me happy when you share your amazing art bc it makes me feel like your starting to like the things you do and you really should bc your really talented

            ArtemisA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • ArtemisA
              Artemis Administrator Sleep token ❤️ @A Former User
              last edited by

              @Full-Out-Rylie awh

              Biggest sleeptoken fan
              alt text

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • First post
                Last post

              0

              Online

              1.1k

              Users

              66.3k

              Topics

              568.9k

              Posts
              Powered by NodeBB | Contributors