-
@merope-temp-account thanks :D
-
Knox It looks so goood!
-
Knox welcome back knox
-
@Thetruepath thanks
-
Knox I am a magic man now
-
@Thetruepath ima just pretend like i know what u mean soooooo
that is so bonkers -
-
@Thetruepath ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
im pretty sure u hate me so like-
HAVE MERCY PLS DONT BAN -
Knox I have moved on lol. No hatred here till given reason for hatred. You’re safe 😂
-
@Thetruepath so i can still try and bully u? nice 😎🤪
-
Knox did anyone say that? Hmmm no 😊 please don’t
-
@Thetruepath too late :D
-
Knox damn 😶 please?
-
@Thetruepath no weirdo :D
I’ll do wtvr i want cuz im evil >:D -
Knox you are evil. I will check with the other mods if I am allowed to fuck with your account. I won’t ban you
-
@Thetruepath why do you want to fuck my account?
lil suspicious 🧐😂 -
Knox 💀🤡 u goofy
-
@Thetruepath Your the one who wants to fuck an account
-
Knox I’m not gonna fuck your account 💀
-
@Thetruepath THEN WHY DID U SAY IT
