See if your in this <3
-
This is for my friends only. But if your my friend and you are not in this, Am sorry š«”.
MPPCFamilyā¤ļø_.mp4
Also this edit kinda sucks bc i never edit thingsā¦like ever š«” -
And also, if your in this and ur pfp and name is different. i took this screenshots yesterday lol
-
yes
-
@That-Ballon :)
-
WWW PERROD
-
@1zzylmao me and my sister
-
@I_LĆøve_ZĆøf I was hesitant to put u in here /j
-
And again, If youāre my friend and your not in here, Am sorry. I donāt want anyone to feel left out lmao.
-
@1zzylmao š¤£
-
@1zzylmao Me not expecting myself to be in it -but i was :) <3
-
@įį¬įįį„į¶į :)
-
@1zzylmao :)
-
@1zzylmao why would you wdit someone in thats not even there š
-
@fallen-angel bc no matter what she is still my friend
-
@1zzylmao why do I even return to mppc
-
@1zzylmao Iām technically in your family since Iām married to ttp lol
-
@I_Love_Ttp im sorry i didnt put u in there š but true lmao
-
@1zzylmao
Fire song but sad edit š£š£ -
@1zzylmao itās fine lmao
-
I am js now seeing this, but it makes me happy that Iām in it.