Multiplayer Piano Community Forum
    • Unread
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Register
    • Login

    My Browse Dns Account Was Hacked.

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Awareness
    14 Posts 4 Posters 333 Views
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • ?
      A Former User
      last edited by

      Now im not sure of who it could’ve been, me and Vanilleyy (My GF) are both assuming it was the work of Kiwi since i was blocked today by him after an argument and hes the only one that knew my password. Im literally like in shock man idk

      ArtemisA KiwiArkavel۝K 3 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • ArtemisA
        Artemis Administrator Sleep token ❤️ @A Former User
        last edited by

        @Nataliezz I’m sorry that happened. This is why you Never Share your information, I wish I can do something are u able to get in and change the password? Also I would report him to

        Biggest sleeptoken fan
        alt text

        ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • ?
          A Former User @Artemis
          last edited by

          Artemis Well no I believe the password was changed. I tried logging in with my current password and i got locked out temporarily after a few tries

          ArtemisA 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote -1
          • KiwiArkavel۝K
            KiwiArkavel۝ A-D-G(The Anti Drama Group) @A Former User
            last edited by KiwiArkavel۝

            @Nataliezz

            🫩🪦 Uh dude I literally forgot your password 5+ weeks ago.

            How can it possibly be me if I don’t really care about your acc and anything like that at all, maybe you incorrectly putted your password or smth man idk but don’t go out here assuming that I do everything that’s slightly inconvenient to you (FOCUS ON THE PEACE TREATY BTW)

            And also I blocked you because if I continue to interact with you further (it doesn’t matter if it’s smth normal or not) it would cause more unnecessary drama, like a full reset of some sorts.

            But wouldn’t it also track the IP’s on ANYBODY who login to the account?

            It obv couldn’t be me since 1: Why would I wanna do that at all 2: That would be ironic, out of character, and moronic of me to do IF I ever did it at all and 3: I’m too lazy and uninterested with your account and I have ZERO intention on even touching it at all IF I was given the info

            So technically speaking they could just easily pull up the IP’s and your “kiwi hacked my account” accusation would be debunked easily

            Remember; Publicly causing drama would make everything worse

            You Have Also breached the peace treaty and proceeded to additionally cause more drama after being told repeatedly to handle it privately instead of expecting 99.9% of the BDNS Population to start a public WITCH HUNT on me because I didn’t want to cause any more additional perpetual doom to my already decaying mental state

            TH4TTR4N5F3M_VAT 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
            • ArtemisA
              Artemis Administrator Sleep token ❤️ @A Former User
              last edited by

              @Nataliezz I’m sorry that happened:(

              Biggest sleeptoken fan
              alt text

              KiwiArkavel۝K 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • KiwiArkavel۝K
                KiwiArkavel۝ A-D-G(The Anti Drama Group) @Artemis
                last edited by

                Artemis

                Look up

                ArtemisA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • ArtemisA
                  Artemis Administrator Sleep token ❤️ @KiwiArkavel۝
                  last edited by

                  @KiwiArkavelVA ik i just saw give me a moment im reading

                  Biggest sleeptoken fan
                  alt text

                  KiwiArkavel۝K 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • KiwiArkavel۝K
                    KiwiArkavel۝ A-D-G(The Anti Drama Group) @Artemis
                    last edited by

                    Artemis

                    Oh ok, proceed moon

                    ArtemisA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                    • ArtemisA
                      Artemis Administrator Sleep token ❤️ @KiwiArkavel۝
                      last edited by

                      @KiwiArkavelVA I read it and I do agree they should not be accusing you without actual solid proof however blocking somebody doesn’t always necessarily mean that that person did it it could be for another reason

                      Biggest sleeptoken fan
                      alt text

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • ArtemisA
                        Artemis Administrator Sleep token ❤️ @A Former User
                        last edited by

                        @Nataliezz I assume that they blocked you because they did not want to interact with you and they also told you repeatedly to stop. It is not seem like they would actually do that that they would hack you but also you shouldn’t be sharing your account information to people

                        Biggest sleeptoken fan
                        alt text

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • ArtemisA
                          Artemis Administrator Sleep token ❤️ @A Former User
                          last edited by

                          @Nataliezz said in My Browse Dns Account Was Hacked.:

                          Artemis Well no I believe the password was changed. I tried logging in with my current password and i got locked out temporarily after a few tries

                          Then you probably put your password in wrong. It’s probably not that you were hacked. You were probably just putting your password in wrong.

                          Biggest sleeptoken fan
                          alt text

                          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                          • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VAT
                            TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA A-D-G(The Anti Drama Group) Transs LGBT+ hehe >:) @KiwiArkavel۝
                            last edited by

                            @KiwiArkavelVA its still bs that your banned

                            Charlotte Wright,
                            Head of the A-D-G

                            KiwiArkavel۝K 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                            • KiwiArkavel۝K
                              KiwiArkavel۝ A-D-G(The Anti Drama Group) @TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                              last edited by

                              TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA ik ik

                              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                              • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VAT
                                TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA A-D-G(The Anti Drama Group) Transs LGBT+ hehe >:)
                                last edited by

                                also @Nataliezz your account clearly wasnt hacked considering your online on bdnsf right now

                                Charlotte Wright,
                                Head of the A-D-G

                                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                                • First post
                                  Last post

                                2

                                Online

                                1.1k

                                Users

                                66.3k

                                Topics

                                569.0k

                                Posts
                                Powered by NodeBB | Contributors