Renfair
-
Soooooo I’m going to the renfair
Uh yeah
I’m going to bring my furhead n then dress up like a pirate or something like that idek lol but I mostly likely will not be wearing it for more then a hour.This will be my 3rd time going
-
Artemis whats a renfair
-
Wubbrle the [REDACTED] A Renaissance faire (or Ren faire) is an outdoor public gathering that recreates the atmosphere of pre-modern Europe—most often 16th-century Elizabethan England or the medieval era—through live entertainment, artisan markets, and interactive theater.What Happens at a Ren Faire?Costumes and Cosplay: Paid actors play historical or fantasy roles, and many visitors also dress up in period-accurate garb like corsets and tunics or fantasy cosplay (such as elves or pirates).Live Entertainment: Stages feature comedy shows, music, juggling, magic, and armored jousting tournaments.Food and Drink: Vendors sell classic festival foods, most famously giant roasted turkey legs, meat pies, and ales or mead.Handmade Goods: Artisan booths offer custom leatherwork, hand-forged jewelry, pottery, and clothing.

