Multiplayer Piano Community Forum
    • Unread
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Register
    • Login

    I will be the Lamb who screams

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Digital Art
    1 Posts 1 Posters 11 Views
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • Zeera JackaltonZ
      Zeera Jackalton
      last edited by Zeera Jackalton

      Screaming Lamb.png
      Someone took my voice
      But I keep screaming
      Someone took my mind
      But I stole it back
      Someone shook my faith
      But I keep praying
      Take the ground from under me
      And I’ll keep running

      "~Sticks and stones may break my bones, but these hands of mine will break your spine~" =)

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • First post
        Last post
      alexb_145A

      3

      Online

      1.1k

      Users

      66.3k

      Topics

      568.9k

      Posts
      Powered by NodeBB | Contributors