Multiplayer Piano Community Forum
    • Unread
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Register
    • Login

    What grade do you miss the most

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Blog
    22 Posts 11 Posters 245 Views
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • ?
      A Former User @A Former User
      last edited by

      @Tsunamii i miss 7th

      ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • ?
        A Former User @A Former User
        last edited by

        @Tsunamii
        Mmmk you asked me which I missed, and it’s fourth so ya.

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • ?
          A Former User @A Former User
          last edited by

          @Tsunamii 5th

          ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • ?
            A Former User @A Former User
            last edited by

            @O5-6-Cowboy same

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • ?
              A Former User @A Former User
              last edited by

              @InvalidBandit I like 5th cuz I did online school then

              ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • ?
                A Former User @A Former User
                last edited by

                @Tsunamii Ewgh I hated when I had to do online school, but I’m glad that you enjoyed doing it.

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • ArtemisA
                  Artemis Administrator Sleep token ❤️ @A Former User
                  last edited by

                  @Tsunamii 5th

                  Biggest sleeptoken fan
                  alt text

                  ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • ?
                    A Former User @Artemis
                    last edited by

                    @Kaya-Rose same

                    ArtemisA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • ArtemisA
                      Artemis Administrator Sleep token ❤️ @A Former User
                      last edited by

                      @Tsunamii 5rh or 8th tbh

                      Biggest sleeptoken fan
                      alt text

                      ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • ?
                        A Former User @Artemis
                        last edited by

                        @Kaya-Rose I’m in 8th

                        ArtemisA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • ArtemisA
                          Artemis Administrator Sleep token ❤️ @A Former User
                          last edited by

                          @Tsunamii im in 9th lol

                          Biggest sleeptoken fan
                          alt text

                          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                          • Shazz_S
                            Shazz_ RealPianists @A Former User
                            last edited by

                            @Tsunamii I honestly miss 9th grade the most - for me, it’s just the year that I got to have the most fun as a Freshman. Those classes were the best, and most fun.

                            Shazz-7-1-2023 (3) (1).png
                            0.png◞ 🎶 If words fail, music speaks! 🎶
                            𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥! - Gumball

                            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                            • ?
                              A Former User
                              last edited by

                              3ed and 5th

                              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                              • ?
                                A Former User
                                last edited by

                                UhMmMmmmmMMmmmmmmmmMmMMmMMmMM 6th

                                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                • finn.in.outer.space.F
                                  finneass <33 Sevendust Vibes🩶❤ Banned
                                  last edited by

                                  4th

                                  finn.in.outer.space.F 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                  • finn.in.outer.space.F
                                    finneass <33 Sevendust Vibes🩶❤ Banned @finn.in.outer.space.
                                    last edited by

                                    Because that was the year before the depression hit

                                    JDP_RandomJ 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                    • JDP_RandomJ
                                      JDP_Random TAWOG Club @finn.in.outer.space.
                                      last edited by

                                      I miss 7th grade, it was fun

                                      Random occurs everywhere…

                                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                      • ?
                                        A Former User @A Former User
                                        last edited by

                                        @Tsunamii 0

                                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                        • First post
                                          Last post

                                        0

                                        Online

                                        1.1k

                                        Users

                                        66.3k

                                        Topics

                                        569.0k

                                        Posts
                                        Powered by NodeBB | Contributors