All right guys, gay tax day is coming up
-
Pay up broās
-
Otherwise I will revoke your gay license
-
Hah jokes on you I canāt be gay
-
i know this is just a joke but i donāt particularly like it
basically, youāre not allowed to be gay if you canāt pay me
in other words, āyou canāt like who you want if you canāt afford to pay me the right to like themā ._. -
I canāt be gay cus Iām a toaster
-
Itās a reference to an old joke jun
-
@finn-dfw-u iām aware of that, thank you for the useless information
-
jun yw :]
-
Lol Sucks for you I have a Lifetime MEMBERSHIP UvU

-
jun They donāt mean actually pay them they mean like⦠That Lenny money
This [Ģ²Ģ $Ģ²Ģ (Ģ²Ģ 5Ģ²Ģ )Ģ²Ģ $Ģ²Ģ ]
-

BAM -
zofya406 Lol
-
@Your-Local-Non-Binary-Kiddo lol
-
jun said in All right guys, gay tax day is coming up:
i know this is just a joke
-
Oh yeah I have this too

