Multiplayer Piano Community Forum
    • Unread
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Register
    • Login

    No one new but

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Blog
    1 Posts 1 Posters 33 Views
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • ArtemisA
      Artemis Administrator Sleep token ❤️
      last edited by

      Well I was gone I cut my toe really bad I stepped on glass I thought I cleaned it up all the way but I guess I didn’t anyway my cut got bad but we cleaned it and so far it’s not bleeding but if it cuts open again I either have to get it glued to cut glued or stitches and if I don’t want any of those I use super glue now super glue wouldn’t do anything except heal inside out. And super glue isn’t the first option you should use it should be your last

      Biggest sleeptoken fan
      alt text

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • First post
        Last post

      3

      Online

      1.1k

      Users

      66.3k

      Topics

      568.9k

      Posts
      Powered by NodeBB | Contributors