I hope bro don't feel like p diddy anymoreš«
-
@BlueSpeed GET THE BABY OIL YA-
-
@BlueSpeed we know
-
@Flip-Ditcher
Iām gonna put my diddy in you.
Yeah, Im gonna get canceled. YIPPIEYIPPIEYIPPIEYIPPIEYIPPIEYIPPIEYIPPIEYIPPIEYIPPIEYIPPIEYIPPIEYIPPIEYIPPIEYIPPIEYIPPIEYIPPIEYIPPIEYIPPIEYIPPIEYIPPIEYIPPIEYIPPIEYIPPIEYIPPIEYIPPIEYIPPIEYIPPIEYIPPIEYIPPIEYIPPIEYIPPIEYIPPIEYIPPIEYIPPIEYIPPIEYIPPIEYIPPIEYIPPIE <3 -
@BlueSpeed Mods, crush this foolās windpipe.
-
@Poptart_Yeeter Mods, shove this fool into fredbearās mouth.
-
@BlueSpeed ik this is random but you remind me of somebody
-
@Flip-Ditcher wHo, I wAnNa KnOw
-
@BlueSpeed you remind me of a retard <3
-
@BlueSpeed idk its just⦠your username and how you type⦠seems very familiarā¦
-
@Poptart_Yeeter Thank you.
-
@BlueSpeed said in I hope bro don't feel like p diddy anymoreš« :
Iām gonna put my diddy in you.
Blue, Blue, Blueā¦
Iām always watching.
Be careful. -
@Bandit yeah bro watch your rizz
-
@Flip-Ditcher Most people know me by BlackSheep, I also have many other users that I lost on here.
-
@Bandit That was very sigma of you, bandit

-
@Bandit I love being watched.
-
-
@BlueSpeed Then youāll get used to it :)
-
@Bandit Please watch me in my sleep. :3
-
@BlueSpeed ā¦simp
-
@Poptart_Yeeter Nuh uh-
