Multiplayer Piano Community Forum
    • Unread
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Register
    • Login

    Istg SH MENTIONED

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Community
    24 Posts 4 Posters 33 Views
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • lil_sillyzL
      lil_sillyz A-D-G(The Anti Drama Group) @zack
      last edited by

      zack I won’t, I promise

      Wsg yall

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
      • i.luv.unicornsI
        mini gourdy @lil_sillyz
        last edited by

        does she reach out to you for help? if not, leave her be.

        baby sponge boy so small

        lil_sillyzL 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • lil_sillyzL
          lil_sillyz A-D-G(The Anti Drama Group) @i.luv.unicorns
          last edited by

          mini gourdy idrk if she has or not, but if she has it’s prolly to one of my other friends

          Wsg yall

          i.luv.unicornsI 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • ArtemisA
            Artemis Administrator Sleep token ❤️ @lil_sillyz
            last edited by

            lil_sillyz yeah, just be there make sure she’s okay but don’t push it on her but just let her know you are here for her anytime she needs

            Biggest sleeptoken fan
            alt text

            lil_sillyzL 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
            • lil_sillyzL
              lil_sillyz A-D-G(The Anti Drama Group) @Artemis
              last edited by

              Artemis I keep telling her that, but if she doesn’t rlly care or doesn’t wanna worry me, her hurting herself in general worries me. But I’ll try to talk to her tmr and if I find out she cvt again I’m giving up,

              Wsg yall

              i.luv.unicornsI ArtemisA 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 1
              • i.luv.unicornsI
                mini gourdy @lil_sillyz
                last edited by

                so she hasn’t really involved you much in this? i may be misunderstanding, because i dont understand why youre getting so upset about it if she isnt actively reaching out to you asking for assistance and making it a huge problem or something.

                baby sponge boy so small

                lil_sillyzL 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                • lil_sillyzL
                  lil_sillyz A-D-G(The Anti Drama Group) @i.luv.unicorns
                  last edited by

                  mini gourdy correct, and it’s sorta affecting me because she was doing so well in healing and seeing her hurt herself jst aches me for some dumb reason. Idk why I care this much,

                  Wsg yall

                  1 Reply Last reply 💙 Reply Quote 1
                  • i.luv.unicornsI
                    mini gourdy @lil_sillyz
                    last edited by

                    sh IS an addiction. it’s not as simple as going ‘hey stop for me’ and then just boom dropping the blade because its so much more than that. in the brink of my addiction i swore i could stop whenever i wanted to and i was just doing it out of curiosity but i really wasn’t.

                    baby sponge boy so small

                    lil_sillyzL 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • ArtemisA
                      Artemis Administrator Sleep token ❤️ @lil_sillyz
                      last edited by

                      lil_sillyz hm okay

                      Biggest sleeptoken fan
                      alt text

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • lil_sillyzL
                        lil_sillyz A-D-G(The Anti Drama Group) @i.luv.unicorns
                        last edited by

                        mini gourdy I know, I used to SH before. And I’ve tried giving her alternatives and seeing how that goes, like for example I’ll tell her to use a hair tie and ask her how that goes, or try a rubber band, smth that WONT make her bleed as much and fills that aching void, but idk I’m trying to help her

                        Wsg yall

                        ArtemisA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • ArtemisA
                          Artemis Administrator Sleep token ❤️ @lil_sillyz
                          last edited by

                          lil_sillyz I know that using a band or something helps but also a fidget can help those spicky things that u squeeze works really well

                          Biggest sleeptoken fan
                          alt text

                          lil_sillyzL 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                          • lil_sillyzL
                            lil_sillyz A-D-G(The Anti Drama Group) @Artemis
                            last edited by

                            Artemis yea she tried that before idk what happened to it tho

                            Wsg yall

                            ArtemisA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                            • ArtemisA
                              Artemis Administrator Sleep token ❤️ @lil_sillyz
                              last edited by

                              lil_sillyz I see

                              Biggest sleeptoken fan
                              alt text

                              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                              • First post
                                Last post
                              lil_sillyzL i.luv.unicornsI HoodH

                              5

                              Online

                              1.1k

                              Users

                              66.3k

                              Topics

                              568.9k

                              Posts
                              Powered by NodeBB | Contributors