Multiplayer Piano Community Forum
    • Unread
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Register
    • Login

    Gng I can’t breathe

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Community
    1 Posts 1 Posters 11 Views
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • lil_sillyzL
      lil_sillyz A-D-G(The Anti Drama Group)
      last edited by

      I had to run 1 lap in 5 minutes twice I’m not doing ts ever again my lungs are burning and I feel sick as hell, I drank some zero sugar Gatorade and I feel like dying help pls someone help me

      Wsg yall

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
      • First post
        Last post
      HoodH

      2

      Online

      1.1k

      Users

      66.3k

      Topics

      568.9k

      Posts
      Powered by NodeBB | Contributors