Multiplayer Piano Community Forum
    • Unread
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Register
    • Login

    This is a vent

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Blog
    77 Posts 11 Posters 5.2k Views
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • YourLocalDumbassY
      Toast
      last edited by

      …
      are you guys for real?

      "running gets you one. moving forward gets you two."

      ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • Arctic BalloraA
        Arctic Ballora
        last edited by

        yes im for real i care about u

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • ?
          A Former User @YourLocalDumbass
          last edited by

          @redruby Yes, of course. I have a very special place in my heart for people I know online. You’re sitting right there. If you feel like no one loves you, just know I do. Pip pip love. I am hear to listen to what you have to vent about any time.

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • Arctic BalloraA
            Arctic Ballora
            last edited by

            pip?

            ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • Arctic BalloraA
              Arctic Ballora
              last edited by

              gurl do u have to go pee pee not hipm pip

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • YourLocalDumbassY
                Toast
                last edited by

                …
                i-
                i dunno what to say

                "running gets you one. moving forward gets you two."

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • ?
                  A Former User @Arctic Ballora
                  last edited by

                  @alexandrite Uh. Yknow. “Pip pip”. It means cheer up :) But I mean that loosely…

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • Arctic BalloraA
                    Arctic Ballora
                    last edited by

                    oh

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • YourLocalDumbassY
                      Toast
                      last edited by

                      y’know i haven’t had alot of people in my life say they actually care about me. this is a surprise but i’m sure, sooner or later, that you guys will pull off your disguises and say it was all a ruse
                      But at least now, i have, even if it’s false, the comforts of having friends

                      "running gets you one. moving forward gets you two."

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • Arctic BalloraA
                        Arctic Ballora
                        last edited by

                        we all love u ruby

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • YourLocalDumbassY
                          Toast
                          last edited by

                          …
                          sure

                          "running gets you one. moving forward gets you two."

                          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                          • Arctic BalloraA
                            Arctic Ballora
                            last edited by

                            well i do

                            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                            • Arctic BalloraA
                              Arctic Ballora
                              last edited by

                              not like that way like in a bestie way

                              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                              • YourLocalDumbassY
                                Toast
                                last edited by

                                maybe you’re serious or maybe you enjoy seeing me be in misery, i dunno. Even if it’s false, i’ll take it

                                "running gets you one. moving forward gets you two."

                                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                • Arctic BalloraA
                                  Arctic Ballora
                                  last edited by

                                  okay look ruby i do not enjoy seeing u like this at all it break me as much as it breaks u okay i care about u God cares about u we care about u

                                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                  • YourLocalDumbassY
                                    Toast
                                    last edited by

                                    i didn’t mean to make you mad
                                    i’m sorry

                                    "running gets you one. moving forward gets you two."

                                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                    • ?
                                      A Former User
                                      last edited by

                                      I’m not sure what to say. I think you’re rejecting my kindness because you’re scared it’s fake. I guess that’s understandable. But… I’ll reassure you that I don’t lie to people about how I feel. I’ll just say that.

                                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                      • Arctic BalloraA
                                        Arctic Ballora
                                        last edited by

                                        its okay

                                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                        • Arctic BalloraA
                                          Arctic Ballora
                                          last edited by

                                          got dangit duches u responded before meh

                                          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                          • YourLocalDumbassY
                                            Toast
                                            last edited by

                                            when can you guys get on mpp? i’m on there now but i’m browsing reddit at the moment

                                            "running gets you one. moving forward gets you two."

                                            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            M

                                            2

                                            Online

                                            1.1k

                                            Users

                                            66.3k

                                            Topics

                                            568.9k

                                            Posts
                                            Powered by NodeBB | Contributors