Multiplayer Piano Community Forum
    • Unread
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. .EnvyLexi.
    • Profile
    • Following 21
    • Followers 12
    • Topics 13
    • Posts 180
    • Groups 2

    .EnvyLexi.

    @.EnvyLexi.

    Hey! I'm Alexis! You can also call me Lexi as a nickname :)
    I have been playing the piano for 1 year!
    Always happy to be your friend ^^
    Duckie

    27
    Reputation
    139
    Profile views
    180
    Posts
    12
    Followers
    21
    Following
    Joined
    Last Online

    .EnvyLexi. Unfollow Follow
    𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖕𝖑𝖊𝖙𝖊 𝖇𝖔𝖓𝖐𝖊𝖗𝖘

    Best posts made by .EnvyLexi.

    • About School :)

      I just had my first day Of 6th grade today. I’m new to the middle school so It was a little scary. But I got classes with my friends, I have great teachers, And everyone seems very nice. I honestly got myself scared because I thought middle school was going to be bad. But It honestly was not that different. I really want to focus on my grades, not drama. Last year I was In 5th grade and I was not really paying attention a lot. So I want to make sure I focus and get good grades.

      posted in Blog
      .EnvyLexi..
      .EnvyLexi.
    • Things I made on picrew!!

      download20230700231609.png download20230700230837.png
      I hope you guys like them!!

      posted in Blog
      .EnvyLexi..
      .EnvyLexi.
    • RE: Things I made on picrew!!

      download20230701142511.png

      posted in Blog
      .EnvyLexi..
      .EnvyLexi.
    • RE: another fit check

      You look very beautiful :) I see that you have vans on? I love vans. And I love your hair.

      posted in Images/Videos
      .EnvyLexi..
      .EnvyLexi.
    • RE: today was great

      il_340x270.4906160658_hqvd.webp
      I’m happy you survived!

      posted in Boredom
      .EnvyLexi..
      .EnvyLexi.
    • RE: Things I made on picrew!!

      Cursed Cucumber download20230701003706.png
      I honestly don’t know what I did here! I hope you like It though :)

      posted in Blog
      .EnvyLexi..
      .EnvyLexi.
    • RE: ootd and photos from yesterday

      You’re so pretty!

      posted in Images/Videos
      .EnvyLexi..
      .EnvyLexi.
    • RE: im bored and hungry i cant go eat cause i have covid and everyone is downstairs :(

      Being sick sucks! I’m sorry that you have covid :\ And not being able to eat? That’s torture!

      posted in Boredom
      .EnvyLexi..
      .EnvyLexi.
    • RE: About School :)

      {_𝐘𝐋𝐋_} My brother Is In 9th and he HATED 7th. So I hope things turn around for you :)

      posted in Blog
      .EnvyLexi..
      .EnvyLexi.
    • RE: How to be white

      @Izzy I agree, people do tend to stereotype people off of their race. It’s a little mean If you ask me. It would be better If we put aside race and just learn to love ✨ ❤️

      posted in Boredom
      .EnvyLexi..
      .EnvyLexi.

    Latest posts made by .EnvyLexi.

    • RE: I have science right now

      @Burd leave Breee alone -eats your soul-

      posted in Blog
      .EnvyLexi..
      .EnvyLexi.
    • Picture of my dog!

      Screenshot 2023-09-19 1.32.48 PM.png

      posted in Blog
      .EnvyLexi..
      .EnvyLexi.
    • RE: I took some pictures

      Sooo pretty!!

      posted in Blog
      .EnvyLexi..
      .EnvyLexi.
    • Hello everyone!

      How are you guys doing?! :D

      posted in Blog
      .EnvyLexi..
      .EnvyLexi.
    • RE: Just made a Brand new OC, Named Florauna

      So pretty! ^^

      posted in Blog
      .EnvyLexi..
      .EnvyLexi.
    • RE: Huhhhh??¿¿¿¿

      Yea that happened to me as well - maybe a fun little glitch! :P

      posted in Blog
      .EnvyLexi..
      .EnvyLexi.
    • RE: How to be white

      @InvalidBandit
      It may be for you, but people can get offended. As an example, I have been going through racism for a long time for being Mexican. And If this was against Mexicans I would be sad too :\ I get where Izzy Is coming from, but I get where you are coming from as well :)! 🤗

      posted in Boredom
      .EnvyLexi..
      .EnvyLexi.
    • RE: How to be white

      Hey let’s not get mean here though - you guys are super kind and amazing people! Racism Is not a joke, no matter what way you put It, but using curse words and generally being mean Is just not the way to go. No matter the race, you are all beautiful 💖 😊

      posted in Boredom
      .EnvyLexi..
      .EnvyLexi.
    • RE: How to be white

      @Izzy I agree, people do tend to stereotype people off of their race. It’s a little mean If you ask me. It would be better If we put aside race and just learn to love ✨ ❤️

      posted in Boredom
      .EnvyLexi..
      .EnvyLexi.
    • RE: My doggooooooooooo

      So cute!

      posted in Blog
      .EnvyLexi..
      .EnvyLexi.