
Enzoa.Enzer
@Enzoa.Enzer
ี฿น - ฿นี
He/Him
Trans man ๐ณ๏ธโโง๏ธ
โห๐๐หโ
I'm finally happy again.
แฏฃ_แฏฃ "Who are you?" I'm Enzo!
Best posts made by Enzoa.Enzer
-
It's been a hot minuteposted in User Announcements
Iโm mentally doing better, decided to come back on to apologize to anyone and everyone who I have hurt. I am Enzo, but I used to go by Grub Juice, Blanket Child, and Boba.
I was doing horribly and that does not excuse any of my actions. Though, I have honestly forgotten what I have done, I just know I was a POS back then LMFAO.
LOVE YโALL hope you can forgive me and if not I wonโt be surprised.
-
How is everyone doing lately?posted in Boredom
Be honest, Iโm not here to judge, just to check in.
Iโve been pretty tired, mostly because I ruined my sleep schedule lol
Latest posts made by Enzoa.Enzer
-
How is everyone doing lately?posted in Boredom
Be honest, Iโm not here to judge, just to check in.
Iโve been pretty tired, mostly because I ruined my sleep schedule lol -
RE: It's been a hot minuteposted in User Announcements
Wubbrle the [REDACTED] I am incredibly sorry to you especially
-
RE: It's been a hot minuteposted in User Announcements
๊ฉึถึธึข. ๐๐๐๐ โหโน ๐ฏ Hi Seth :3 yeah we used to yap together

