Multiplayer Piano Community Forum
    • Unread
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. Maz3r_oasis
    3. Posts
    M
    • Profile
    • Following 12
    • Followers 4
    • Topics 9
    • Posts 21
    • Groups 6

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • -Random-

      So like… its kinda Monday soo… hilow?.. Honestly I dont know anyways I have dealed with all the stuff. kind of actually 😭 soo ummm… Idk I did this because I was bored lemonade- Anyways I will just be here late unstead of 10 pm or yeah- So ye thats all… Byeza!

      -Your dearly mazer

      idk when i will be doing a lemonade recipe but i will see if I can…

      posted in Boredom mazer
      M
      Maz3r_oasis
    • Wowie-

      Hilow!, I will not be here till like Tuesday or Monday because of court so umm… yes! Anywayz thats all… Byeza!

      -your dearly Mazer…

      posted in Wellbeing mazer
      M
      Maz3r_oasis
    • ..Sadly..

      Hilow… Honestly All I have to say is if they are any Unis fans here (probably not) they are sadly going to disband tomorrow :( there was also some rumours that Unchild was also going to disband because their company went bankrupt which is sad because they literally had so much population on their debut but… then they just got silent sadly- Anywayz… Rip Unis and Unchild (Maybe) but ye thats all byeza!

      -Your dearly Mazer

      Also Unchild and Unis are K-pop groups so ye… if you were confused who are they lemonade-

      posted in Boredom mazer k-pop
      M
      Maz3r_oasis
    • h'mz.....

      Hilow… Im idk what to do in this topic so ummm… pick a door I guess… With a hint this time :)

      Door 0ne 🚪

      Door two 🚪

      Door three 🚪

      door four 🚪

      Hint: Sometimes you would want to re check spelling when picking a door.

      -Your dearly mazer

      posted in Boredom mazer
      M
      Maz3r_oasis
    • How to make lemonade!

      heres a recipe of lemonade…

      First you will want to get a cup.(honestly a tiny Mason jar should do for this) After that you will want to add 3 tbs of sugar (any is good) Then add the lemon zest of one lemon,and then 3 tbs of hot water… Then after that shake it until the sugar dissolves. Then if you want put some ice in there and put the juice about 2 lemons should do then you would would want to add 1/2 cup of cold water, then shake again… and know you have lemonade… Enjoy or not…

      -your dearly mazer
      @team-lemonade

      posted in Boredom mazer
      M
      Maz3r_oasis
    • Yippeeeeee song lyriczzz!!!

      Hilow… agai- Anywayz im just going to do the lyrics of “Swingin’ magic” by illit!!! Yippee… Also this is english version because Idk- Enjoy or not…

      La-la-la-la,dam-da. Di-di-na-na-di-di-na. La-la-la-la,dam-da…
      Chant slowly. Let’s scatter the overflowing logic that envelops us in secret. A boring everyday life. The moment I met you, swinging. Time starts to run… A run out with a pounding heart. This dream can’t be stopped. Hey, come here swingn’ magic…Don’t let go swingn’ magic. Dance as you feel it, and your heart will flutter even more. Oh wow oh wow swingn’ magic. Di-di-ta-ta-di-di-ta-di-di-ta-ta-di-di-ta. Di-di-ta-ta-di-di-ta swingin’ magic. Mm, count the magic feelings that cannot be faked Mm, suddenly the miracle begins yeah. Pendulum, pendulum Don’t just stare at it let’s deliver it quintet. Why do they shine when the overlap? A night out with a pounding heart this dream can’t be stopped.Hey, come here swingin’ magic. Dont’t let go swingin’ magic. Dance as you feel it and your heart will flutter even more oh wow oh wow swingin’ magic.Harmony overflowing There’s no way to stop it. Twinkling,flapping wings, becoming free-colors. It’s magic, it’s magic, just for us… Hey, come here. swingin’ magic. Dont let go swingin’ magic. Dance as you feel it and your heart will flutter even more oh wow oh wow swingin’ magic. Di-di-ta-ta-di-di-ta-Di-di-ta-ta-di-di-ta. Di-di-ta-ta-di-di-ta swingin’ magic Di-di-ta-ta-di-di-ta-Di-di-ta-ta-di-di-ta. Di-di-ta-ta-di-di-ta Swingin’ magic…

      Sometimes I should check the lyrics first but I always forget-

      ✨swingin’ magic✨

      Anywayz yeah thats all… Guess byeza!

      -your dearly mazer

      posted in Song Lyrics mazer illit
      M
      Maz3r_oasis
    • ☆Lemonade★

      Guys… I just drinked 2 full bottles of lemonade…Should I be concerned-

      Idk random lemonade-

      -Your dearly mazernade

      posted in Boredom mazer
      M
      Maz3r_oasis
    • RE: All hail Innocent

      innocent… HAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII- sorry stokes-

      posted in Introductions
      M
      Maz3r_oasis
    • Why? *stoke may happen when reading this lemonade*

      Hilow, Mazer and you might know me from other websites like the dns and others lemonade but Honestly im just going to say why I quitted the dns on one sunny day… Honestly first is that my account got temporary locked… Second, I also quitted because some stuff was happening and yeah… Hehehe- Lemonade- third. Theres no 3rd Lemonade- Soo ye- also will I apear in one sunny day? Maybe… If I can do a alt account but its probably going to be a yesnt… Not very helpfu- Also I wanted it to be quiet about it because no one would not even care anyways.Probably happy… Anyways byeza dearz!

      -your dearly mazer

      posted in Boredom mazer
      M
      Maz3r_oasis
    • RE: Dimond painting

      Ohh nice!! 🔥

      posted in Images/Videos
      M
      Maz3r_oasis
    • RE: What’s your favorite art work?

      Honestly- My favourite artwork I ever got or something-Was someone trying to draw the mona lisa. but ended up looking like a trash can- also thats fire-

      posted in Drawings
      M
      Maz3r_oasis
    • RE: Idk-

      GAMI!?!?

      posted in Boredom
      M
      Maz3r_oasis
    • RE: Idk-

      Tenna!! | 🟡🐙 Lemonade- XD

      posted in Boredom
      M
      Maz3r_oasis
    • RE: Idk-

      Tenna!! | 🟡🐙 Probably same… Again-

      posted in Boredom
      M
      Maz3r_oasis
    • RE: Idk-

      Tenna!! | 🟡🐙 Wowie- I barley use the piano thing on here- It just glitchs a lot for me whichis soo annoying-

      sadly-

      posted in Boredom
      M
      Maz3r_oasis
    • RE: Idk-

      Tenna!! | 🟡🐙 wowie- Well yeah which makes sense- honestly I Don’t know what to do as why im here again… sadly lemonade-

      posted in Boredom
      M
      Maz3r_oasis
    • RE: Idk-

      Tenna!! | 🟡🐙 Lemonade-

      posted in Boredom
      M
      Maz3r_oasis
    • RE: Idk-

      Tenna!! | 🟡🐙 yeah… I remember that there was more users on but this is now just a forgotten site-

      posted in Boredom
      M
      Maz3r_oasis
    • RE: Idk-

      @Kayalangford yeah- Also hai!

      posted in Boredom
      M
      Maz3r_oasis
    • RE: Idk-

      Tenna!! | 🟡🐙 Hai! :D

      posted in Boredom
      M
      Maz3r_oasis