Your browser does not seem to support JavaScript. As a result, your viewing experience will be diminished, and you have been placed in read-only mode.
Please download a browser that supports JavaScript, or enable it if it's disabled (i.e. NoScript).
@Calistaa Ora Ora Ora :3 (I would protect u dont worry :3 )
@Creati132 ORA???
Chibi?
df6f0153-8f81-490d-81c6-53ecf3d8a88c-image.png
@JePhil It’s okay. I understand not wanting the same name as the past if it means forgetting whatever incident that happened. I almost wanted to change my name because someone ruined it a while back (obviously I’ve bounced back lol). But I get it.
@cult-leader Of course!
@la-pendaja My teachers-
yourlocalkitkat b00b3272-1c82-4255-ae16-be9e082612d7-VID_20230309_101510.mp4
Screenshot_20230309-113455.png
Not exactly my style, but thanks for that!
A Former User Kay-
@Thetruepath oh
I got dog fur on my paints cuz My dog usally sits in my lap
@Thetruepath stfu
uhhhh idk
ɬɧɛყƖųɧʝąყ Ohh, okay. I’ll expect mppc to have a lot more going on when most people are on break.
@BRITNAY-jay-s-sis me now
@BRITNAY-jay-s-sis sorry for the mess and ignore the strangely realistic skull
Sleep tight IM OUT
@Thetruepath its 9:22 here