Your browser does not seem to support JavaScript. As a result, your viewing experience will be diminished, and you have been placed in read-only mode.
Please download a browser that supports JavaScript, or enable it if it's disabled (i.e. NoScript).
@Duchess I swear thoo
I am the stone that the builder refused I am the visual, the inspiration that made ladies sing the blues - (Hint: Boondocks)
ddb24db5c60362de765c59793d2e8bc4.jpg
@TheThrongler r.i.p
It went hard until you over used it
@BRITNAY-jay-s-sis This one isn’t having a good day 224b60da-e4b8-4678-ac5b-50efc371481f-image.png
@KayaRose-Kiko I googled it before😅 It’s to take the “taste” of the ya kno away. Apparently
I’m so happy, if you haven’t heard it go on YouTube and look up Mr. ice cream man famu
@Duchess Thank you
@ʜᴏʟʟᴏᴡ i love you to
zofya 😭
@BRITNAY-jay-s-sis wha-
MGC i like the one with the bong
yew nrok
dsgsgsgsdgsdg v2!!!
Woah, did that dude just fling himself into a wall and then clip through it? What the fuck
make him the sandest, car door hook hand.