Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    324 Topics
    3k Posts
    i.luv.unicornsI

    you can call me fia or gourdy

    she/any

    13

    fictkin & yumeshipper

    neurodivergent please be patient

    dms are open, im bad at conversation and honestly really awkward so im sorry

    not my first second or third time on here [quitting is impossible]

    geuss who 🤔

    i like dandys world , demonology , drawing , poppy playtime … yeah

    ^ PLAY ROBLOX WITH ME PLEASE

    i also really like pepsi

  • 457 Topics
    2k Posts
    zackZ

    3696593043_77911437721987_1791253881293.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791161091626.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791160816588.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791245935476.png

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    zackZ

    the audacity on you to cool down quickly when hot or warm but spend hours cold

    spend hours hot you motherfucker I dont want to reheat you 3 times an hour

  • blahhh copy this person blahhh

    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    115 Views
    zofya406Z

    @Sorry-Its-Sage mommy rat ❤

  • does anyone's rp room look like this-?

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    36 Views
    ?

    262e90d9-fc56-44f2-80a0-84823987cf59-image.png

  • i did 'masculine makeup'

    11
    1 Votes
    11 Posts
    132 Views
    ArtemisA

    @quirked-up-white-boy you look different

  • guys lets make this chain the most popular chain lol

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    42 Views
    scarlet lolS

    81a4c0c9-46d0-434e-af14-c13d6c1d7a69-image.png

    at least 100 replies

  • i chuckled.

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    94 Views
    scarlet lolS

    @Sorry-Its-Sage who wouldnt /j

  • Mention who u will take a bullet for

    40
    1 Votes
    40 Posts
    611 Views
    scarlet lolS

    @with-a-little-bit-of-swag : D

  • AHHHHHHHHHH

    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    182 Views
    scarlet lolS

    @YourLocalNerd WHAT I DO-

  • o- Sageee mommyyy-

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    90 Views
    scarlet lolS

    dude chill i ment that I will die not sage-

  • 1 thing I hate about the LGBTQIA

    Moved
    22
    2 Votes
    22 Posts
    361 Views
    ?

    Homosexuals sometimes hate other homosexuals

  • Just in case anybody wants to know what I deal with at home

    24
    0 Votes
    24 Posts
    644 Views
    scarlet lolS

    InkyNightmares fucking hate it when they say this omfg-

  • Haha Funny Memes go brr

    8
    1 Votes
    8 Posts
    100 Views
    ?

    @Sen no I will send more

  • THE BALLS NEVER LIE

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    83 Views
    ?

    2 BALLS

  • making pog fucking playlist

    2
    1 Votes
    2 Posts
    47 Views
    ?

    @RyLIE-Offline idk why those songs arent liked, i know all of them /:

  • Yall I got a new Bestie

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    68 Views

    @who-cares-about-life lmao

  • Recognition?

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    36 Views
    ?

    There’s someone who I think I haven’t given enough recognition to.
    It’s Houston_713, I met him a few weeks ago through our friend Angel, and he was playing one of my favorite songs by Juice WRLD on the piano, I really liked the song, and I told him I liked it and I told him I knew he’d get far with his talent, and from there we became friends. I’m really grateful for that day, and I’m glad I met you. You’re special to me, and you have a shit ton of talent, never forget how much I care about you bro, thanks for always being patient with me. You describe me as if I’m the nicest person to exist, but I’m not lol.
    Keep it up, you make me so proud.
    He’s a loyal friend, and he a real one.

  • @ someone you are glad you meet

    39
    1 Votes
    39 Posts
    1k Views
    ?

    Ŵølƒy_Hellhøund_Likes_Pizza
    Thank you, I’m glad I met you too.
    I’m grateful for anyone I’ve met, they’ve all taught me everything I know now. Whether it was good or bad.

  • copying everyone else that did it- my role model

    19
    1 Votes
    19 Posts
    336 Views

    @702_Ana ye, lol

  • What tf tho?

    2
    2 Votes
    2 Posts
    69 Views
    ?

    facts

  • you know what's funny

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    86 Views
    TheGoreDude848T

    Jraco.. That’s the reason Gen Z now exists…

  • who trynna match pfps

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    105 Views

2

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

569.0k

Posts