Never Not - Lauv
We were so beautiful
We were so tragic
No other magic
Could ever compare
I lost myself, seventeen
Then you came, found me
No other magic
Could ever compare
Thereās a room
In my heart with the memories we made
Took 'em down, but theyāre still in their frames
Thereās no way I could ever forget
For as long as I live
And as long as I love
I will never not think about you, you
I will never not think about you
From the moment I loved
I knew you were the one
And no matter whatever I do, oh
I will never not think about you
What we had only comes
Once in a lifetime
For the rest of mine
Always compare
To the room
In my heart with the memories we made
Nights on fifth, inbetween B and A
Thereās no way I could ever forget
For as long as I live
And as long as I love
I will never not think about you, you
I will never not think about you
From the moment I loved
I knew you were the one
And no matter whatever I do, oh
I will never not think about you
Didnāt we have fun?
Didnāt we have fun, looking back?
Didnāt we have fun?
Didnāt we have fun?
Didnāt we have fun?
Didnāt we have fun, looking back?
Didnāt we have fun?
Didnāt we have fun?
We were so beautiful
We were so tragic
No other magic
Could ever compare
Tattoos Together - Lauv
Said Iād never fall, Iād never fall
Iād never fall, but then I fell for you, mm
Back against the wall, against the wall
Against the wall, thatās how it felt with you, mm, mm
One weekend in Portland
You werenāt even my girlfriend
We were walkinā and talkinā
Then somebody said
Letās get tattoos together, something to remember
If itās way too soon, fuck it, whatever
Give me shapes and letters, if itās not forever
Then at least weāll have tattoos together
Mm, ācause I love you
Mm, ācause I love you
Mm, ācause I love you
Mm
Knew it from the moment, from the moment
From the moment that I saw you naked, mm, yeah
I could never love nobody else, nobody else
The way I loved you, baby, mm, mm
One weekend (weekend), no sleepinā (sleepinā)
You werenāt even my girlfriend, yeah
We were kissinā, like, real kissinā
Then somebody said
Letās get tattoos together, something to remember
If itās way too soon, fuck it, whatever
Give me shapes and letters, if itās not forever
Then at least weāll have tattoos together
Mm, 'cause I love you
Mm, ācause I love you
Mm, ācause I love you
Mm, tattoos together
Yeah, your cherry earrings are my favorite (favorite)
It looks so good, I had to save it (save it)
Iāve been hopinā, prayinā we last forever
āCause thereās nothinā better than you and I
Tattoos together, something to remember
If itās way too soon, fuck it, whatever
Give me shapes and letters, if itās not forever
Then at least weāll have tattoos together
Mm, 'cause I love you
Mm, 'cause I love you
Mm, 'cause I love you
Mm (oh)
Oh yeah
Mm, oh yeah
Mm, hm
Medicine - Artist Vs Poet
I think Iām gonna be sick
Iāll make the headlines again
'Cause I took momās prescription with dadās permission
But the pain just donāt wanna quit
I think Iām outta touch
With this invention of love
'Cause I saw movie magic and brought up the act
But all that I could find was lust, ooh
Uh-oh
The pills they gotta go
The doctor, he donāt need to know
Hey, hey, hey
Hey, youāre okay
Same shit, but itās a different day
Hey, youāre okay
Now listen, I canāt be everything
Itās me or the medicine
I was spinning now Iām spun
And I think Iām coming undone
'Cause I had one too many and chased it with whiskey
Until my troubles were gone
I donāt remember you
But youāre so nice to wake up to
No, this aināt gonna linger 'cause I crossed my fingers
And you got nothing left to lose, oh
Uh-oh
The pills they gotta go
The doctor, he donāt need to know
Hey, hey, hey
Hey, youāre okay
Same shit, but itās a different day
Hey, youāre okay
Now listen, I canāt be everything
Itās me or the medicine
Hey, youāre okay
Same shit, but itās a different day
Hey, youāre okay
Now listen, I canāt be everything
Itās me or the medicine
Hey, youāre okay
Same shit, but itās a different day
Hey, youāre okay
Same shit, but itās a different day
Hey, youāre okay
Same shit, but itās a different
Hey, youāre okay
Same shit, but itās a different day
Hey, youāre okay
Now listen, I canāt be everything
Itās me or the medicine
Hey (hey) youāre okay (youāre okay)
Same shit, but itās a different day (oh, oh)
Hey (hey) youāre okay (youāre okay)
Now listen, I canāt be everything
Itās me or the medicine
Trees II - Mccafferty
The word tragic means a lot to me
I got bullied a lot as a teen
I know to cut and I know how to bleed
Youāll never know how much it means to me
My mommy said that God sees everything
He knows Iām good and I just want to be
Friends with these kids who are so mean to me
Why canāt you all be nice to me?
Cute guy, nice face
Wrong time, wrong place
I knew in a matter of a minute
His face was smashed
His skin was burnt
His shirt was torn in the dirt
Cute guy, nice face
Wrong time, wrong place
I knew in a matter of a minute
His face was smashed
His skin was burnt
His shirt was torn
I know a ghost
Good friend bad host
Parents found out
Cell phone left out
Bullies get bullied
Cycle repeating
Bullies get bullied
Cycle repeating
So count
So count me out
So please donāt leave
I need you more than you need me
Youāre beautiful and smart and kind
While I am ugly, full of lies
Like you and me were always safe
I ran, I ran the fuck away
Like I could be grown up some day
God dammit God dammit Iām sorry
God dammit God dammit God dammit Iām sorry
God dammit God dammit God dammit Iām sorry
God dammit God dammit God dammit Iām sorry
Well Iām sorry
Oh Iām sorry
And I canāt be with you anymore
I canāt live like this anymore
I canāt hold your heart anymore
I need you to go on without me
Youāre always drunk alone with your best friends
Iām always stuck alone with my repressed thoughts
With my repressed thoughts
With my repressed thoughts
With my repressed thoughts
I thought I thought
That evil was young
The devil was old
And winter was hot
While summer was cold
But I was so backwards in my thoughts
And I was so backwards in my heart
And I was so stuck in a fucking rut
It took so much fucking guts
To walk away
To end that pain
To leave my home
To break those chains
And I was so backwards in my thoughts
And I was so backwards in my heart
And I was so backwards in my thoughts
And I was so backwards in my heart
And I was so stuck in a fucking rut
[theres more but thats prolly enough for now]