Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    324 Topics
    3k Posts
    i.luv.unicornsI

    you can call me fia or gourdy

    she/any

    13

    fictkin & yumeshipper

    neurodivergent please be patient

    dms are open, im bad at conversation and honestly really awkward so im sorry

    not my first second or third time on here [quitting is impossible]

    geuss who 🤔

    i like dandys world , demonology , drawing , poppy playtime … yeah

    ^ PLAY ROBLOX WITH ME PLEASE

    i also really like pepsi

  • 457 Topics
    2k Posts
    zackZ

    3696593043_77911437721987_1791253881293.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791161091626.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791160816588.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791245935476.png

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    SoverignS

    zack okay but in all seriousness i hope hes okay because people are saying he may be going under religious psychosis and everyone under that deserves the help and support they need

  • btw i posted a new edit today check it out!!!!!!!

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    28 Views
    spidermeowS

    @spidermeowlive on tiktok hehehe

  • 0 Votes
    14 Posts
    817 Views
    alyx.iz.in.starzzA

    spidermeow at the time I wasn’t poly and I didn’t figure out I am until now and now my brain is making me wonder I I could get him back but also I’m crying cuz I saw him flirting with my friend the other day

  • who else simps for bandit

    34
    0 Votes
    34 Posts
    611 Views
    ?

    @InvalidBandit bill-nye-bill-nye-the-science-guy.gif

  • I think ima go for a bit

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    85 Views
    ?

    @quirked-up-white-boy mkkk

  • pumpkin pie or sweet potato pie

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    32 Views
    finn.in.outer.space.F

    me personally i like sweet potato cause pumpkin pie nasty

  • savage bandit

    1
    1 Votes
    1 Posts
    36 Views
    ?

    Screenshot 2022-11-24 12.52.16 PM.png

  • i want attention. please.

    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    239 Views
    ?

    @InvalidBandit eh true

  • should I post a picture of me and my cat?

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    75 Views
    ?

    @InvalidBandit idk thats why im asking yall

  • Thank yall! ILY!!

    4
    1 Votes
    4 Posts
    91 Views
    alyx.iz.in.starzzA

    @Julianna_your_local_lesbian uhm sure-

  • ima do this

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    71 Views
    ?

    @FinnyWinny yea.

  • weird filter but ok

    6
    1 Votes
    6 Posts
    102 Views
    ?

    @Julianna_your_local_lesbian nO shIt-

  • In the car rn

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    173 Views
    ?

    why’d you make two of the exact same topic

  • In the car ❤️

    Moved
    1
    1 Votes
    1 Posts
    58 Views
    ?

    56C72542-4060-407E-AF1B-54DB285B1B8C.jpeg

  • Aww thanks millie!!!

    2
    1 Votes
    2 Posts
    68 Views
    ?

    @Izzyyyyyyy words of truth, millie

  • Gonna play minecraft

    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    229 Views
    alyx.iz.in.starzzA

    @Duncan-Away nah cuz the playlust isn’t targeted for anyone I don’t have to

  • hHHHHHHHhh-

    24
    1 Votes
    24 Posts
    670 Views
    ?

    @Duncan-Away first meal down, one left

  • damn bro---

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    39 Views
    ?

    bd279c89-4572-4f87-89e0-9905ee8850af-image.png

  • Heyy duncaaaann

    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    136 Views
    DuncanD

    wha
    no
    huh
    what
    ijustwokeup

  • Fit check pog

    10
    1 Votes
    10 Posts
    162 Views
    DuncanD

    @quirked-up-white-boy sHADDAp

  • HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!

    18
    1 Votes
    18 Posts
    436 Views
    InkyNightmaresI

    @Misty Grr, that’s why you’re eating day old chicken nuggets

lil_sillyzL

1

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.9k

Posts