Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    324 Topics
    3k Posts
    i.luv.unicornsI

    you can call me fia or gourdy

    she/any

    13

    fictkin & yumeshipper

    neurodivergent please be patient

    dms are open, im bad at conversation and honestly really awkward so im sorry

    not my first second or third time on here [quitting is impossible]

    geuss who šŸ¤”

    i like dandys world , demonology , drawing , poppy playtime … yeah

    ^ PLAY ROBLOX WITH ME PLEASE

    i also really like pepsi

  • 457 Topics
    2k Posts
    zackZ

    3696593043_77911437721987_1791253881293.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791161091626.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791160816588.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791245935476.png

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ā›§š”‡š”¢š”°š””š”¢š”Ŗš”¬š”«š”žā›§ questions like ā€œwhat is the executive branchā€

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    SoverignS

    zack okay but in all seriousness i hope hes okay because people are saying he may be going under religious psychosis and everyone under that deserves the help and support they need

  • Unfuck you Misty.

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    78 Views
    ?

    @Sorry-Its-Sage mhm.

  • announcement.

    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    185 Views
    ?

    @Laws mhm

  • fuck u misty

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    53 Views
    ?

    I didn’t say anything-

  • do u guys like my new signature

    4
    1 Votes
    4 Posts
    132 Views
    ?

    I’m everything in your signature. ESPECIALLY the last one.

  • 1 Votes
    2 Posts
    51 Views
  • if i was a color what color would i be

    Moved
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    409 Views
    ?

    @Angel-Dust white

  • wonder

    2
    1 Votes
    2 Posts
    49 Views
    ?

    @RyLIE-Offline like stop sending me shit idgaf

  • Aight

    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    354 Views
    DuncanD

    So Izzy, if you’re reading this.
    Please listen to Laws.
    I know him.
    He’s a wonderful, smart, caring person.
    And I know he would never cheat.

  • Shoutout to Python-powered AIs.

    Moved
    2
    1 Votes
    2 Posts
    82 Views
    ?

    playlist.ogg
    Here’s the raw file, haven’t listened to all of it but they’re not even songs I know.

  • THIS NEEDS TO STOP NOW!

    3
    1 Votes
    3 Posts
    73 Views
    ?

    this is what he said Laws:
    "that i never cheated on her

    and that i would do anything to get her back"

  • why am i randomly crying rn

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    130 Views
    zofya406Z

    @Sorry-Its-Sage -hugs sage-

  • i got a phone!!!!!!!!!!!!

    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    239 Views
    ZangZ

    @702-_-Jas its longer then your dick

  • Musical feelings towards me

    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    218 Views
    ?

    @RyLIE-Offline ik, you see how I feel rn even though I’m lonely and single

  • I WANT TO FUCKING PULL MY HEAD OFFFF

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    118 Views
    DuncanD

    @Sorry-Its-Sage sus

  • IMAGINE BRO IMAGINE

    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    307 Views
    ?

    @MENACE-TO-SOCIETY big cap

  • LYRICS SLAPPP THE MEAN SO MUCH

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    134 Views
    ?

    @RyLIE-Offline yehs

  • 1 Votes
    1 Posts
    42 Views
    ?

    Don’t piss me off ā€˜cause I’ll get violent
    Eyes roll back, I see my eyelids
    Wanna go back to a place I know
    But I burned my bridges, and I can’t come home
    Not by myself, but I’m on my own
    I talk too much when I’m off the snow
    My life’s a mess, but it’s a show
    And this the final episode
    I don’t wanna die all by myself
    Suicide by cop, I’ll take like twelve
    I’ll take the pigs with me to hell
    I’ll stomp you out, but wear pastel
    Ayy, please don’t get blood on my Chanel
    Runnin’ with a stick through the six, that’s cold
    Yeah, I put a chain on my bitch, real gold
    A little bit of pressure and your boy just folds
    Hundred dollar bill and your bitch was sold
    That’s not gang, it’s called a circus
    When I talk, I speak in cursive
    She’s too pretty, can’t have verses
    Spittin’ this like it’s my sermon
    You’re not slick, I see y’all lurkin’
    I’m not scared, I know you’re nervous
    See you walk ā€˜cause I was swervin’
    Crash the car that I just purchased, ayy
    Porcelain Jesus, I’m inspired
    Got twelve girls, they’re my disciples
    Turn myself into an idol
    I’m not god, I’m carolesdaughter

  • when that moment when

    Moved
    10
    1 Votes
    10 Posts
    198 Views
    ?

    @X-Cyx-X Which is actually the reason I only listen to screaming music and hardcore rock and metal. It drowns out that feeling.

  • WHAT CHU DOIN MENACE???!?! HMMM?? /j /j

    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    186 Views
    zofya406Z

    @Sorry-Its-Sage yeah

  • šŸ˜

    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    210 Views
    zofya406Z

    @Sorry-Its-Sage kk

Your Local FreakY

1

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.9k

Posts