Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    324 Topics
    3k Posts
    i.luv.unicornsI

    you can call me fia or gourdy

    she/any

    13

    fictkin & yumeshipper

    neurodivergent please be patient

    dms are open, im bad at conversation and honestly really awkward so im sorry

    not my first second or third time on here [quitting is impossible]

    geuss who 🤔

    i like dandys world , demonology , drawing , poppy playtime … yeah

    ^ PLAY ROBLOX WITH ME PLEASE

    i also really like pepsi

  • 457 Topics
    2k Posts
    zackZ

    3696593043_77911437721987_1791253881293.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791161091626.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791160816588.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791245935476.png

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    SoverignS

    zack okay but in all seriousness i hope hes okay because people are saying he may be going under religious psychosis and everyone under that deserves the help and support they need

  • more pics of me and her <3

    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    244 Views
    ?

    Ky.Is.High. awwwwwww

  • (redo) b4 him, during him, after him

    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    142 Views
    Ky.Is.High.K

    @RyLIE-Offline yee ;-;

  • This topic is deleted!

    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    6 Views
  • Be honest.

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    80 Views
    ?

    @MichaelDaGrapeBoi I’m not going to lecture you. I’m just saying. You know why people are mad at you? Well, I’m just saying, like. Don’t keep doing the stuff people’re mad at, yknow. That’s what would probably solve this. And yeah, people forgiving too, but people can forgive and you keep doing the same thing. Oops, totally not a lecture.

  • This topic is deleted!

    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    9 Views
  • pls? im bored

    29
    0 Votes
    29 Posts
    638 Views
    Ky.Is.High.K

    @RyLIE-Offline yuh

  • ,

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    100 Views
    ?

    @Sen uwu

  • broooooooooo

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    106 Views
    ?

    @Sorry-Its-Sage lol

  • a n H

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    138 Views
    ?

    @DemonicTwist lmao

  • i like this picture

    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    149 Views
    ?

    zofya406 YOU TOO!??! BRUUHHHH

  • sy sy ^w^

    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    180 Views
  • Ima play a prank on someoneeeee

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    56 Views
    ?

    @Izzyyyyyyy hippity hoppity the sussiness will droppity

  • >.> she luv meh so we shall take pics

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    114 Views
    ?

    Ky.Is.High. doesn’t look like love, looks like… i want affection rn so here vibe.

  • NO SYMPATHY RN MF

    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    494 Views
    ?

    Ky.Is.High. Maybe aggressive moms too xD

  • my discord pfp :skull:

    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    393 Views
    ?

    @RyLIE-Offline Oof

  • imagineeeeee

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    39 Views
    ?

    not listening to this song
    11e38bce-2516-412a-9ed3-a5cd49df5ded-image.png

  • uhm

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    43 Views
    ?

    Screenshot 2022-11-19 2.02.23 PM.png
    HUH???

  • story time ig

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    100 Views
    ?

    @victor_satan Oh, wow. Honestly…I get exactly what you mean. Moms get pretty territorial for their children and get mad when they’re not first. Some of which I get in a weird way, but I say the child is first. I don’t think that even if you did have your dad on a pedestal, that it’s wrong because he’s your dad, yknow? You can put who ever you want in life first or second. I appreciate that you take care of yourself, and that’s really awesome. Your mom just seems jealous I guess. And she’s drink too, so. I can see how this went south. Or north? Maybe it’s a good change of pace to live with your dad. I hope everything’s alright, though. You’ll have to tell me how it went when you have the chance.

  • 0 Votes
    3 Posts
    76 Views
    ?

    @Duchess srsly wtf

  • youfuck?

    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    259 Views
    xXmidnightXxX

    @RyLIE-Offline same

0

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.9k

Posts