Multiplayer Piano Community Forum
    • Unread
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. sweetliketarmac
    • Profile
    • Following 2
    • Followers 2
    • Topics 0
    • Posts 2
    • Groups 1

    sweetliketarmac

    @sweetliketarmac

    society sucks, what the actual fuck
    sobbing in my dungeon of a room
    pew pew ig bitch goodbye

    1
    Reputation
    19
    Profile views
    2
    Posts
    2
    Followers
    2
    Following
    Joined
    Last Online

    sweetliketarmac Unfollow Follow
    bdns

    Best posts made by sweetliketarmac

    • RE: Suffering? TW: SH, GR00MING, ETC ETC

      KiwiArkavel۝
      I don’t currently have the ability to provide any comfort or advice to you, but yeah. I think you should get help.
      Didn’t you mention smth about locking your console in a safe and breaking it. wut.
      but anyways. the way you’ve always described things in your vent posts gives me a disgusting, gut wrenching feeling. probably not even a portion of what you feel.

      posted in Advice
      sweetliketarmacS
      sweetliketarmac

    Latest posts made by sweetliketarmac

    • RE: Suffering? TW: SH, GR00MING, ETC ETC

      KiwiArkavel۝
      “By 1 Week I founded over 40+ Predators and every single one of them makes the sharp thorn inside me grow like a sick plague that infests nothing but anger and internal agony.”

      “I have zero purpose in life and I feel like my soul is trying to rip my flesh wide open and ascend from my vessel for good.”

      there’s better ones on bdns if you’d like me to waste my time further.

      posted in Advice
      sweetliketarmacS
      sweetliketarmac
    • RE: Suffering? TW: SH, GR00MING, ETC ETC

      KiwiArkavel۝
      I don’t currently have the ability to provide any comfort or advice to you, but yeah. I think you should get help.
      Didn’t you mention smth about locking your console in a safe and breaking it. wut.
      but anyways. the way you’ve always described things in your vent posts gives me a disgusting, gut wrenching feeling. probably not even a portion of what you feel.

      posted in Advice
      sweetliketarmacS
      sweetliketarmac