Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    324 Topics
    3k Posts
    i.luv.unicornsI

    you can call me fia or gourdy

    she/any

    13

    fictkin & yumeshipper

    neurodivergent please be patient

    dms are open, im bad at conversation and honestly really awkward so im sorry

    not my first second or third time on here [quitting is impossible]

    geuss who 🤔

    i like dandys world , demonology , drawing , poppy playtime … yeah

    ^ PLAY ROBLOX WITH ME PLEASE

    i also really like pepsi

  • 457 Topics
    2k Posts
    zackZ

    3696593043_77911437721987_1791253881293.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791161091626.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791160816588.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791245935476.png

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    SoverignS

    zack okay but in all seriousness i hope hes okay because people are saying he may be going under religious psychosis and everyone under that deserves the help and support they need

  • Addie's picture book

    Moved
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    64 Views
    ?

    @Addielyn-rose-afton alright

  • https://twitch.tv/duncanthecanman

    Moved
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    47 Views
    DuncanD

    eyy
    this my thread to let you know when im streaminnggg

  • Finish le lyrics

    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    291 Views
    ?

    @quirked-up-white-boy got it, i had evan hansen in mind for making this

  • anyone...?

    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    328 Views
    Ky.Is.High.K

    @Duncan-Away lmaooooo

  • finish the lyrics

    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    205 Views
    DuncanD

    @YLDG OH YEAH I FORGOT ABOUT THAT

  • THEY ADDED MORE?!

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    70 Views
    Ky.Is.High.K

    @Your-Local-Non-Binary-Kiddo oop-

  • Ye

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    103 Views
    ?

    please don’t.

    It was a terrible idea back then It’s a bad idea now.

    If your just sharing pfp’s then please ask.

  • I need to start working out again.

    58
    0 Votes
    58 Posts
    1k Views
    ?

    @FinnyWinny Nice i havent been to the gym for a bit so idk how much i could do now but i can still dead lift 200 lbs ik that

  • I AM PROUD TO SAY

    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    258 Views
    ?

    @FinnyWinny : )

  • omg... i can't believe it...

    4
    1 Votes
    4 Posts
    88 Views
    ?

    @FinnyWinny 💀

  • love songs are so amazing

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    74 Views
    finn.in.outer.space.F

    @quirked-up-white-boy FRRRR same

  • what just happened?

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    43 Views
    zofya406Z

    Screenshot 2022-11-14 5.47.36 PM.png

  • uh..

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    83 Views
    Not_justkysN

    @Duncan-Away yea.

  • W TIKTOK SONG RN ONG

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    96 Views
    Not_justkysN

    Walk around the world, it feel like every place the same
    I look into your eyes and see that you are in some pain
    Freddie gonna help the business, help a rope around your neck
    Gonna help you make a choice, let it sit, don’t let it rest
    You a pest, what the fuck, you left a mess
    It’s okay, I’ll just say that your body’s gone today
    You in Hell, I don’t think you failed, you just made some bail
    Come the day, it gets worse and I hope you fuckin’ hurt
    Now what’s the word, captain?
    I think I caught you lackin’
    There are nine more layers than this hell’s packin’
    No tippy tappin’, bitch, I come in rippy rappin’
    I feel lucky I’m not you
    At the top I do the do
    Stuck in the fuckin’ darkness and it’s cold, and hot
    Haven’t felt sun in some days, bitch, where do I start?
    Start from the top, and the next stop the bottom
    Rock bottom baby, I swear I already got ‘em
    Close your eyes and think of somethin’ for me
    Think of all the times that you’ve been feelin’ kinda lonely
    What could you do with your time instead?
    What? You smokin’ weed, you fuck your bitch and go to bed
    ‘’‘‘Notice all the colors that you seein’ in your head
    Now strip away that shit and feel the darkness, feel it spread
    This is what it’s like to be known as dead
    Now open up your eyes, you see the world it is red
    Now what’s the word, captain?
    I think I caught you lackin’‘’’ <— best part
    There are nine more layers than this hell’s packin’
    No tippy tappin’, bitch, I come in rippy rappin’
    I feel lucky I’m not you
    At the top I do the do
    Stuck in the fuckin’ darkness and it’s cold, and hot
    Haven’t felt sun in some days, bitch, where do I start?
    Start from the top, and the next stop the bottom
    Rock bottom baby, I swear I already got ‘em
    Now what’s the word, captain?
    I think I caught you lackin’
    There are nine more layers than this hell’s packin’
    No tippy tappin’, bitch, I come in rippy rappin’
    I feel lucky I’m not you
    At the top I do the do
    Stuck in the fuckin’ darkness and it’s cold, and hot
    Haven’t felt sun in some days, bitch, where do I start?
    Start from the top, and the next stop the bottom
    Rock bottom baby, I swear I already got 'em

  • Would I be a good Mod?

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    119 Views
    ?

    @InvalidBandit Thank you Haha

    I did the calculations wrong- It’s actually 533.2 Monthly Haha

  • Im home im tired im done with everything.

    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    161 Views
    ?

    @Laws Ive tried it it doesnt help

  • Nightmare for Mod?

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    110 Views
    finn.in.outer.space.F

    hell to the fucking no to the no no no to the no to the no no to the no no no to the no no no to the no to the no to the hell fucking no to the no no to the hell fucking no no no

  • - bro who was this i cant remember x.x

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    110 Views
    Ky.Is.High.K

    @Kaya-Rose i think it is angel-

  • This topic is deleted!

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    3 Views
  • Me as mod

    Moved
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    301 Views
    finn.in.outer.space.F

    @Inkfell-72 like fr, life is okay but not the best

2

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.9k

Posts